Chapter 8

Luo Ningxi , the face given by the richest man in the meal ,

dealt with Ran Xuan, and thought about a way to celebrate.

After thinking about it, the only way he can think of is to give gifts and eat in a simple and unpretentious way. If you can't buy gifts at the moment, you have to pay more attention to eating, and don't eat casually when you go home.

Luo Ningxi asked Shen Haofeng, "Let's go to a restaurant to celebrate?"

"Okay."

"What would you like to eat?"

"Barbecue."

Luo Ningxi nodded, searching for high-cost restaurants, "Go to Taoguang? Wagyu is good there."

Shen Haofeng said, "I want to bake it by myself, why don't I go to the buffet next door?"

Luo Ningxi doesn't care what he eats, he just feels wronged by Shen Haofeng - eating wagyu will cost tens of thousands of dollars, and if he eats the buffet, he will die. A few hundred is a lot.

"Today is a day of celebration. Are you sure you only eat buffet?"

Shen Haofeng nodded solemnly, "Yeah. I want to bake it for you."

Luo Ningxi was stunned, "But..."

Shen Haofeng said with a smile, "It doesn't matter, I I just want to eat that."

Luo Ningxi stopped reluctantly, "Okay, then I'll compensate you?"

"Compensation?"

"Don't move."

Luo Ningxi stood on tiptoe and kissed Shen Haofeng's mouth.

Shen Haofeng was surprised for a moment, then hugged him back and turned his back on the guest. In the end, he hugged tightly, pressed his nose and asked, "Why did you kiss me suddenly?"

Luo Ningxi said sincerely, "Because you didn't kiss me just now."

"Then..."

"The elevator is here."

Luo Ningxi pushed away He, wipe the corners of his mouth.

Shen Haofeng was a little disappointed, but he still followed along obediently.

BBQ buffet is next door. It's only four o'clock at the moment, which belongs to the afternoon tea time, and the price is cheaper, 80 yuan per person and a special price for couples.

Luo Ningxi looked at it, and his heart became a little heavier.

Shen Haofeng is also very caring.

He felt that he had treated Shen Haofeng badly and wanted to transfer money to the account, but was prompted by the system that "the upper limit of the transfer amount for this month has been reached". Frowning, he raised his head and asked, "You really don't like bank cards? You can use your mobile phone to swipe it after binding it. It's very convenient.

" His thoughts were, "No need to transfer money, I haven't spent the last time."

"I'll buy you a gift?"

"No, just stay with me."

After Shen Haofeng finished speaking, he put a piece of meat into his bowl.

Luo Ningxi was deeply moved, but still wanted to say, "I'm not familiar with it." " Really

?"

Come out, "There's still blood."

"I'm sorry, I'll bake again."

"I'll do it." We

didn't know each other for a long time, but Luo Ningxi was sure that Shen Haofeng couldn't cook anymore.

Fry eggs in the morning, turn them over every once in a while, and finally break them into scrambled eggs; cut ham, and the posture of holding the knife is not right; at the moment when grilling, it is either frequently turned or burnt, I don't know, sprinkle salt When it snows, the sauce is also quite generous, and five times it can kill people.

Shen Haofeng wanted to roast meat for him, he was very moved, but didn't want to eat it.

Luo Ningxi felt that the two of them would starve to death in the cafeteria, and took over, "You have been baking for so long, take a rest."

Shen Haofeng pouted, and reluctantly gave the barbecue tongs. No tools in hand, but he was busy with his mouth, "Should we turn it over? Do you want to brush some sauce? I'll cut it for you..."

"No, I'll do it." Luo Ningxi turned the steak, Baked with an exceptionally beautiful browned texture.

Shen Haofeng was stunned, and the meat was extraordinarily beautiful, "Why does the meat listen to you like this?"

Luo Ningxi chuckled, and suddenly wanted to tease, "Same as you."

Shen Haofeng raised his eyebrows, "Are you going to eat me too?"

Just now, he was still making a fuss about the barbecued meat, and he blinked and smiled, and he became a sultry monster again.

Luo Ningxi rolled his eyes and threw the water from the vegetable leaves to the baking pan.

When the oil in the baking pan met the water, it became noisy and splashed in all directions. Luo Ningxi, who was close, couldn't hide, and his arm was immediately splashed and scalded.

"Splashed?" Shen Haofeng immediately sat beside him and grabbed his arm to take a look.

Luo Ningxi ducked, "It's okay, you don't have to come here."

Shen Haofeng was quick-eyed, and rolled up his sleeve, "I'll take a look."

Luo Ningxi wanted to put down his sleeve, but it was too late.

Shen Haofeng still saw his arm. The skin is fair and smooth, but there is an abrupt scar in the middle, which is rough and red, like a crumpled piece of paper pasted by someone.

Shen Haofeng was stunned, his hands froze in midair at a loss.

Luo Ningxi retracted his hand and lowered his sleeves again. He was able to keep his composure, but he didn't control his expression, and his tone was hard and commanding. "It's all right, you go back."

Shen Haofeng sat back and said cautiously, "I'm sorry."

Luo Ning calmed down and replied calmly, "No need to apologize. It's a previous injury, and it has nothing to do with you."

"It's a burn . ?"

"Yeah. A lunatic poured me hot water."

Shen Haofeng became anxious all of a sudden, "Why is there such a person! Did you call the police?"

Luo Ningxi said indifferently, "No, but she died."

The person who scalded him It is the adoptive mother Sang Xiaoyan. He wanted to go to high school, and Sang Xiaoyan asked him to go to a vocational school that was free of tuition and could earn money by doing an internship in a factory after two years of study. He scolded Sang Xiaoyan for being short-sighted, and Sang Xiaoyan poured the hot water in her hand in a fit of anger.

He raised his hand to block it, leaving a burn scar on his arm.

Sang Xiaoyan knew nothing wrong, and said, "I also have scars like this on my hands. We are finally like mother and son."

Luo Ningxi can still think of Sang Xiaoyan's face and feel sick. He wears long sleeves all year round to avoid seeing this scar, always feeling that it is a brand controlled by Sang Xiaoyan. Therefore, the Zheng family asked him why Sang Xiaoyan was not good, and he never thought to show this real evidence.

He didn't expect that one day he would accidentally reveal it in front of Shen Haofeng.

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

After a while, Shen Haofeng suddenly said, "Is this cooked?"

"Yeah." Luo Ningxi put the roast beef into Shen Haofeng's bowl.

"Thank you—" Shen Haofeng couldn't wait to eat it, and hissed from being scalded. He was too hot to spit it out, he covered his mouth while chewing and exhaling.

Luo Ningxi couldn't hold back and smiled.

Shen Haofeng suddenly took out his phone and took a picture of him.

Luo Ningxi was stunned, "Why did you take me?"

"It looks good." Shen Haofeng held the phone and looked at the photo with a satisfied expression.

Luo Ningxi frowned, "I've been roasting the meat for so long, it doesn't look good."

Shen Haofeng shook his head vigorously, and said solemnly, "You look good in everything. I say you look good, and I don't accept refutation."

Luo Ningxi didn't think about it . In response, the corners of his lips rose unconsciously.

This is a beautiful sentence, and it happened just after his scar was discovered. Whether what Shen Haofeng said was true or not, it made him feel less cramped, and even the scars were nothing.

Shen Haofeng said again, "Can I send it to my family? They want to know what you look like."

Send it to family? Luo Ningxi suddenly cared, "Wait, I'll take a look."

"I sent it to your phone."

"Well, don't send it to your family yet."

Luo Ningxi glanced at the photo and found Shen Haofeng's level of photography. good. He only captured the smile, and chose the angle just so that the warm light from the top hit his face, and he didn't look as cold as usual.

"Send it." Luoningxi agreed.

"Okay, I'll post it now!" Shen Haofeng smiled, looking happier than when he passed the audition.

Luo Ningxi wanted to put down the phone and continue the barbecue, but suddenly noticed two unreads.

Zheng Qingyan: "We're downstairs at your house."

Zheng Qingyan: [Photo with the red car JPG];

Luo Ningxi clicked to take a closer look, and recognized the car - the red color and the 888 Geely license plate , which is exactly the same as the one he saw at Zheng's house.

Luo Ningxi frowned and said to Shen Haofeng, "I'll go get some fruit."

"I'll help you."

"No, you practice barbecue."

Shen Haofeng knew that his barbecue skills were not good, so he obediently agreed, "Okay."

Luo Ningxi was relieved, and only called Zheng Qingyan when there were few people.

Zheng Qingyan answered in seconds, "Brother!"

"What are you doing downstairs in my house?"

"Help Dad deliver the car. You have a car and it's convenient to go home. By the way, the bag on the passenger side has the card and cash that Dad gave you."

Luo Ningxi always felt that it was not so simple, "That's it?"

Zheng Qingyan was wronged, "Do you think it's less? This car is worth 10 million yuan, and the card is my father's secondary card. Just swipe it, and you can even buy another car. ."

Luo Ningxi was very calm, "Oh."

Zheng Qingyan seemed dissatisfied, and emphasized again, "The tens of millions are all yours .

"

Disgusted, and hung up the phone.

Zheng Qingyan stared blankly at the abrupt end of the call time, full of the four words Luo Ningxi had said.

This, point, small, thing.

Is it a trivial matter to have a ten-million-level car and Dad's supplementary card? ?

Zheng Qingyan was angry, and when he got home, he went to his parents and pretended to be pitiful. "My brother doesn't want to, and even scolded me. He said, don't disturb him to eat for such trivial matters.

" It's less than five o'clock, is he having lunch or dinner?"

Zheng Hai became irritated, "Why do you ask this! He dares to scold Qingyan, but he doesn't take this family seriously! If he doesn't apologize, I won't recognize him. !"

In Leyi Entertainment, Ran Xuan is not a first-line player, but he has some weight. All activities were suddenly cancelled, causing a lot of speculation and dissatisfaction.

The voice of dissatisfaction soon died down. Ran Xuan offended many people. For this incident, the enemies took the opportunity to retaliate and broke the news one after another, exposing Ran Xuan's ugly face of playing big names, flirting everywhere, and taking advantage of opportunities, and firmly guaranteed the collapse of the house.

The public got an explanation, and the investors who appointed Ran Xuan as a guest were not so easy to talk about.

Sheng Mingchuan bought a gift and prepared to invite a meal.

Luo Ningxi felt guilty and followed.

Sheng Mingchuan found that Luo Ningxi came alone and wondered, "Why didn't you bring Shen Haofeng?"

"I didn't tell him. The dinner party is so tired, I'll just come."

"Do you just love him that much?" Sheng Mingchuan was sour.

Ning Yi was also there, and when he heard this, he complained, "Is it also love that you didn't let Xiao Luo participate in the dinner before?"

Sheng Mingchuan clicked his tongue, "I think too much. I only do this because I owe him."

"Is it money?"

"Yeah, there is still interest."

Ning Yi had never heard of this statement, and pushed her glasses, "Could it be that Xiao Luo is my boss?"

"Don't talk about it." Luo Ningxi reminded , "It's time to accompany the gold master's father to dinner."

The place to eat is a high-end Chinese restaurant called Yuefu Tea Garden. This is a reservation system, and most people have to make an appointment a week in advance to eat. They were able to come temporarily, thanks to Luo Ningxi and the boss Yao Yongfei being friends.

It is not uncommon to come to Yuefu Tea Garden for dinner, come here if you want, but it is awesome.

So, sitting in the lobby is also a kind of enjoyment. The lobby here is also very powerful. There are performances. The entrance and exit are different. All guests will go out through the gantry. The meaning is that the carp leaps over the gantry and becomes a dragon, which means auspiciousness. Sometimes it is more popular than the box.

The more the investor looked, the more satisfied he became. "Sheng Mingchuan, how did you manage this table?" Sheng Mingchuan

was very talkative, "I gave your name."

Star, "Did you hear me? My face is huge. I removed Ran Xuan as a guest, and I also managed the Yuefu Tea Garden, isn't it amazing?

"

Luo Ningxi thought it was funny, but she was glad that the trouble of Ran Xuan being replaced was solved like this.

Suddenly, someone called his name, "Ningxi?" The

voice was not loud, but Luo Ningxi's hearing was better, and he listened.

He turned his head and saw Meng Wenfeng with a surprised face and Zheng Haiyi with a black face. Behind the two, there was a frowning Zheng Qingyan, who looked at him over and over with complex eyes.

Luo Ningxi also frowned and turned around to ignore it.

"Humph!" Zheng Haiyi snorted heavily, wishing everyone could hear it.

Others cast curious glances, but Luo Ningxi was not interested and drank his tea.

"Forget it, dinner." Meng Wenfeng tugged at her husband's sleeve.

Zheng Qingyan also acted like a spoiled child, "Dad, I'm hungry. Let's go and order food."

Zheng Haiyi got two steps and went down comfortably. When I walked to the place I had reserved, the whole process was choking my neck, and I was not willing to deviate from Luo Ningxi's side.

The meal was eaten so peacefully for the time being.

Not long after, there was another noise in the lobby.

The waiters ran to the door collectively, the manager put down his things and lined up at the door, the boss Yao Yongfei also came out of the office, hung up a smile and walked over.

Luo Ning hoped to go there and see the protagonist surrounded by people.

Gu Hongwei, now the richest man.

Qian Duo has a high status. He has been charitable for many years and built a school for City A. Because the eldest son is particularly concerned about the disabled, he does volunteer work from time to time, and does all the dirty and tiring work.

"Wow." Sheng Mingchuan sighed, "Today is really the right time."

Ning Yi was also quite interested, "Mr. Gu hasn't shown up for a long time."

Luo Ning stared at it, and suddenly understood why Boss Yao didn't let you order today . The box is up - Mr. Gu doesn't want to be disturbed, so I want all of them.

Everyone knew that Gu Hongwei didn't like being disturbed, so he kept a polite distance, smiled and said hello before eating his own meal.

However, there are always people who are ignorant and ignorant.

"Brother Gu! Long time no see!" Zheng Haiyi rushed up suddenly and forcibly shook hands with Gu Hongwei.

Gu Hongwei was stunned and kept his wife Shen Shilan behind him.

Zheng Haiyi went on to say, "Do you like the ginseng I gave you last time?"

Gu Hongwei remembered, "Oh, thank you. But the ginseng is too nourishing and my body can't stand it, so I asked my assistant to send it back to you. "

Really? Oh, I don't know, maybe the assistant forgot to say it. What's wrong with your body?"

Zheng Haiyi just didn't let go, he just wanted to find a topic and talk to the end.

Luo Ningxi frowned.

What a shame. Fortunately, others did not know that Zheng Haiyi was his biological father.

Gu Hongwei felt uncomfortable and kept a polite smile, "It's alright now. I have something to do. Let's talk next time ?

"

where. In the eyes of others, it is completely nodding and bowing.

There was a faint discussion in the lobby.

Zheng Haiyi didn't care, he walked back with his head held high under everyone's attention, shaking the hand that Gu Hongwei had shaken. Realizing that Luo Ningxi was also looking at himself, he rolled his eyes with disdain on his face.

Luo Ningxi was speechless, took a sip of tea to calm down.

The boss Yao Yongfei suddenly appeared, "Xiao Luo. Are you free? Mr. Gu wants to see you."

Luo Ningxi was surprised, "Me?"

"Yes, please come over and have a chat."

"Okay.

" Understand what's going on, but agree anyway.

Zheng Haiyi froze halfway, and found that the surroundings were noisy again. Looking over, I happened to see Luo Ningxi being complimented by the boss and invited into the box where Gu Hongwei was.

Zheng Haiyi was dumbfounded, the cup he was holding fell with a "bang", and the tea was sprinkled all over himself.

The author has something to say:

Although I think the little angel can guess it, I still mention it -

Gu Hongwei is Gong's father, and his surname is Gong's mother;

I am very grateful for everyone's support for me, and I will continue to work hard!