Chapter 15

Regretting the

green tea's boat capsized,

Luo Ningxi received several abusive messages.

The information was sent by Xu Yanghong. Xu Yanghong failed to buy the car he liked, and was rejected by other car dealers. He felt that he was playing a trick and sent messages to greet his family.

The problem is, his blood family is Zheng Haiyi and Meng Wenfeng.

Lorninghi found it ironic.

What would happen if Xu Yanghong knew that he was scolding Zheng Qingyan's parents?

What if Xu Yanghong knew that Zheng Qingyan was having a candlelight dinner with others when he knew that he was working hard to pick a car?

Luo Ningxi had an idea, replied a few words to arouse Xu Yanghong's anger, and then sent the address of the restaurant.

Xu Yanghong really came.

At first sight of him, he was quickly attracted by Zheng Qingyan and his rival in love.

"There is a play to watch, not bad." Luo Ningxi picked up the juice and took a sip.

Shen Haofeng also laughed, clinking glasses with him.

They were at ease, but Zheng Qingyan was a mess.

Xu Yanghong was already full of anger, but he was directly blown up by Zheng Qingyan's stimulation, and the questioning voice resounded throughout the restaurant, "Who is he!"

"Calm down, he is my friend." Zheng Qingyan could still squeeze out a smile.

"Friends will eat a couple's set meal?!"

Zheng Qingyan frowned, "No..." Before

he could finish his words, he stopped because Xu Yanghong got started.

Xu Yanghong saw the candlelight at a glance, and also saw the cross-necked swan on the table contrasting with love. The anger started from the heart, and it was picked up and smashed directly to the ground.

boom!

A harsh shattering sound resounded in the dining room.

Zheng Qingyan finally changed his face and subconsciously took two steps back.

The man at the same table was also very frightened. He found Zheng Qingyan approaching him, and stood up in a rush, "It has nothing to do with me. I'll go first, goodbye."

"Stop!" Xu Yanghong roared, wanting to arrest someone .

Desperate to survive, the man who escaped exerted his strongest reflexes, dodged and detoured, and pushed the waiter who came to check to the door.

Xu Yanghong was chasing after him, and his arms that rolled up his sleeves stretched out terrifying muscles, "Don't run!"

Zheng Qingyan also followed, moving very fast.

The people in the restaurant were supporting the overwhelmed waiter. When they looked up, they found that the three people involved were gone. The lead manager called the front desk to contact the security guard, and then asked other waiters to appease the guests.

Luo Ningxi finished the play, checked out and left. When I was paying at the front desk, I heard the manager say angrily -

"Can't find anyone? Then you can only call the police."

Zheng Haiyi received a call from the police station and thought he had heard it wrong. After confirming again and again that it was Zheng Qingyan's business, he asked his wife Meng Wenfeng to take a look.

They rushed to the police station and found that Zheng Qingyan had also been found by the police. Zheng Qingyan lowered his head and answered in a weak and small voice, the corners of his lips pursed in grievances, "I didn't run away, I just found someone to find the

wrong way. You called me over, and I'll be there right away."

Say it!" Zheng Haiyi quickly asked, "What's the matter?"

Zheng Qingyan's eyes were red, "Dad, Mom, Xu Yanghong fought, they thought it was my fault."

Zheng Haiyi suddenly became anxious, "Others fight, what are you doing to him? Ah! My son is very good." The

restaurant manager was also there, and when he heard this, he murmured, "Cheating and calling you good?"

"I didn't." Zheng Qingyan pursed her lips, "They are just my friends."

The restaurant manager didn't give face at all, "Don't they fight just because you said you were friends? What are you pretending to be? You guys are holding hands when you order a couple's set meal!"

Zheng Qingyan refuted it, "Can't friends hold hands?"

"Qingyan , why are you so fierce." Meng Wenfeng tightened the handkerchief.

Zheng Qingyan also found that he was too fierce, bit his lip, squeezed out tears and said, "I'm in a hurry. I didn't expect things to turn out like this, so you have to come over at night. I'm sorry."

Meng Wenfeng softened and patted her shoulder . He comforted, "It's okay, we also want to take you home. What the hell is going on?"

"I met a producer friend in Leyi, and I wanted to ask questions about my graduation work. We went to dinner together and had a good conversation. Happy, my brother called Xu Yanghong over..."

"Brother?" Zheng Haiyi noticed the key words, "Is he too?"

Zheng Qingyan was wronged, "Well, but he said he had nothing to do with me and refused to come."

Zheng Haiyi I can imagine how Luo Ningxi said this. He was furious, even more excited than when he found out that Zheng Qingyan had entered the police station, "What a bastard!"

Meng Wenfeng couldn't help but say, "If you don't recognize him first, why are you scolding him? "

How did you speak for him?"

"I'm not helping anyone, I'm telling the truth."

Zheng Qingyan saw his parents quarreling and covered his face, "Stop arguing. I'm sorry, it's all my fault." The

police told them The family disputes are not interested, and reminded, "Don't talk about these things. Now the restaurant's appeal is an apology and compensation. This is the primary issue and must be resolved.

" Money. If you want to apologize... Our family Qingyan didn't hit anyone or smash anything, right? He helped you find someone, and you have to thank him!"

"Okay, okay, that's it." The restaurant manager noticed that Zheng Haiyi was a tough one. People who don't want to say more, just plan to solve the problem of money.

When the restaurant calculated the loss and made a quotation, the Xu family came.

Headed by Xu Yanghong's father, Xu Qiyi. Xu Qiyi frowned, letting the forehead lines show without reservation, but his waist was straight, his eyes were bright, and he looked quite energetic.

Xu Qiyi was very polite and apologized when he came in, "I'm sorry for causing you trouble. I will compensate for all the losses and let Xu Yanghong compensate you."

"Old Xu!" Zheng Haiyi greeted, "You are here too."

Xu Qiyi still did not smile , "Yeah."

"It's okay, I lost money, so the restaurant doesn't care. I asked clearly, Xu Yanghong didn't hit anyone, he just accidentally pushed someone while walking. That person is fine, we just need to pay some money."

Xu Qiyi His brows wrinkled even more, "It's wrong to push people."

"Dad!" Xu Yanghong was brought out, and he was happy when he saw his father coming.

Xu Qiyi glared, "You still have a smile on your face!"

Xu Yanghong lowered his head and stopped talking.

Zheng Haiyi felt that it was someone else's family matter, so he didn't dare to persuade him, so he went back to his wife to take care of the frightened Zheng Qingyan. Zheng Qingyan held the water glass, looked left and right, but did not dare to speak.

After losing money, the restaurant chose to settle. The Zheng family and the Xu family went out from the police station together.

Xu Qiyi looked at the moonlight outside and sighed.

Zheng Haiyi observed his words, felt that the atmosphere was better at the moment, and said, "Old Xu, don't be angry. Thirty-eight, a good meal is not enough, it's nothing. Yang Hong, come and apologize to Dad."

"Dad... ..."

"Go away."

Xu Yanghong shivered, and immediately hid in the car with the driver.

Meng Wenfeng pushed Zheng Qingyan, "Apologize to Uncle Xu."

Zheng Qingyan said obediently, "Uncle, I'm sorry, I didn't expect things to turn out like this. It's all my fault..."

Xu Qiyi squinted and said bluntly, "Well, it's your fault."

Zheng Qingyan: You're polite, but it's actually taken seriously?

Zheng Haiyi was also displeased, "Hey, what's wrong with Qingyan? He just wanted to work on his graduation project. It was Xu Yanghong of your family who was full to find someone to fight." Don't refute, just leave the harsh words and leave.

"Okay! I can't wait!" Zheng Haiyi got angry and roared from behind.

Xu Qiyi sat back in his car, and scolded Xu Yanghong next to him, "People don't take you seriously, and you still join in to make a fool of yourself! It made trouble at the police station, and your face has been disgraced by our family! In the future! Stay away from Zheng Qingyan!"

Xu Yanghong was anxious, "What's wrong with Qingyan! It's all Luo Ningxi's fault!"

"Luoningxi?"

"It's the hillbilly that Uncle Zheng wants to recognize."

Xu Qiyi tried to recall, but did not speak for a while.

Xu Yanghong thought that his statement was valid, talking about the car dealership, and then talking about the fact that he was led to the restaurant, "Look, he is doing things on purpose..."

Xu Qiyi interrupted coldly, "He did a good job. Don't let you waste money, and let you recognize Zheng Qingyan's true face."

"Dad!"

"Shut up!"

Xu Qiyi didn't want to listen anymore, so he called the chief assistant to talk about the next arrangement, "Don't talk to the Zheng family. Talk about cooperation, find another home."

Zheng Haiyi finally returned home, rested for a while, and received a call from his deputy, "What? Stop cooperation? The surnamed Xu is actually here!"

Zheng Qingyan pretended to be sad and went upstairs slowly. Hearing this sentence, he immediately quickened his pace.

Zheng Haiyi hung up the phone faster, "Qingyan, wait."

"What's wrong?" Zheng Qingyan could only go over and squeeze out a smile.

Zheng Haiyi didn't laugh, "You and Xu Yanghong have opened a room, and you said they were friends?"

"No..."

"No! Do you want me to go to the hotel to check the records!"

Zheng Qingyan lowered his head, "We are just tired from shopping, looking for Let 's chat somewhere."

Zheng Haiyi covered his head, "Stop talking. You stay at home next, don't run around."

Zheng Qingyan was wronged, "Dad, I'm 24, do you still care about me like this? This is me His private life..."

Zheng Haiyi didn't like this at all, "Luoningxi is the same age as you, why do you say his private life is messed up and let me take care of it?"

"Uh..." Zheng Qingyan was speechless.

Meng Wenfeng came up to round up the field, "Qingyan, you are very tired from finishing the project, so you can rest at home. It's not boring at home, we can prepare a birthday party."

"Well." Zheng Qingyan nodded reluctantly, "I'm going to bed. Dad. Good night mom."

Meng Wenfeng smiled and replied, "Good night."

Zheng Haiyi sat on the sofa without speaking.

"What are you angry about?" Meng Wenfeng was helpless, "Qingyan is so big, it's normal to interact with others." Zheng Haiyi glared at him, "The Xu family stopped cooperation, do you know how much we will lose

?"

speak.

Zheng Haiyi asked again, "Are you planning a birthday party?"

"Well."

"Call Luo Ningxi."

Meng Wenfeng laughed immediately, "Really? I'll call and ask now."

Zheng Haiyi was cold on the surface, but in fact I have pricked my ears to hear the movement.

Then, they all heard -

beep, the number you dialed was temporarily unanswered.

Meng Wenfeng was confused, "Is this hanging up?"

Zheng Haiyi sighed, "Don't fight, it's a waste of time. I'll find him tomorrow."