04.4

[act four; chapter four     -     cold storms and corn stalks]

"She's the daughter of my uncle, Marcus." It was the only way that Donnie could start the conversation. Explain what he meant by the name Eden Storm. "Her mom was from England, so she was raised there, but she currently lives in Greece."

Percy rubbed at his jaw as he observed the photo. Eden was certainly beautiful and it didn't take a genius to know that she, Donnie, and Andy were all related. They had the same nose and sharp bone structure, but where they differed were their smiles. Where Andy had her fathers smile and eyes, Donnie had his mothers smile and eyes, which Gianna got from Apollo, and Eden had her fathers smile and eyes, his smile from his mother and his eyes from his father, as well. Eden's skin was a different tone than the other Storm's—hers was a honey tone that contrasted her dark hair, which appeared to be the kind of curly that fell in tight coils, cut short, resting just above her collarbone. Eden's eyes almost looked transparent, their pigment was so light. He had a feeling there was symbolism there, that he felt as though he could see through her eyes.

Afterall, the power of Apollo had been given to every living Storm—Andy could control small amounts of light, Donnie could heal injuries and cure diseases on the broadest of spectrums, which meant that somewhere, wherever she was in Greece, Eden held some fragment of that power. What part of it, he didn't know.

But it was true that, with an incredible talent, the Storms all had a special touch in regards to music.

Donnie leaned back in his seat, fidgeting with his hands nervously. He was chewing on his lip, his wine coloured eyes avoiding everyone else's like the plague.

Leo reached over from where he was sitting beside the son of Dionysus, gripping his hand tentatively.

Annabeth cleared her throat, "And she's in Greece currently?