VII

T/W: Mention of drugged people, minor injuries.

Pix's POV:

"They'll make it out alive, won't they?"

I watch in distress at the two peaceful bodies.

"They're going to..." Katherine replies, her voice thick with emotion.

She doesn't finish her sentence, but she and I both know the unspoken words behind that phrase.

I hope.

I looked out the window in awe.

I had never taken this much time to admire an empire.

Rows and rows of flowers, stretching as far as the eye can see.

"Do you think the others came back like this?" I turn to Katherine and ask.

She sighed wistfully.

"I wish that they didn't, but I am quite sure they did,"

Joey and Shubble looked beaten up.

Joey had a red gash on his left eye and a bruise on his right cheek, and many tiny scars layered his body.

On the other hand, Shubble had a black right eye and a clawed left cheek, and her bottom lip was bleeding.

Her hands were bruised and her legs were cut just like Joey's, and I decided that it was time to take action.

"You have a minecart messaging system with Queen Lizzie, correct?" I say.

She nods.

"Tell her to collect all the rulers who are awake. I'm suspecting that Lizzie will have Joel or Jimmy, Sausage will have Pearl and fWhip will have Gem. Sounds good?"

"Yes," She looks out the window, before saying "But if Xornoth has surveillance on Scott, then I think Scott has Jimmy,"

I furrow my brow in confusion, and she complies.

"Scott and Jimmy have found love in eachother," she says, a playful hint in her words. "I think it is only Lizzie and I who have caught on,"

And now that Katherine had brought it up, I saw it.

The dreamy look in Scott's eyes as he looked over at Jimmy in the meetings.

The awkward excuses the Codfather made in the Ocean Queen's War Room to stop Scott from getting hurt.

I almost laughed at my attention span.

"Well," I find words to quickly change the subject. "What I was thinking was that Lizzie can probably carry Joel all the way here,"

Katherine nodded and a smile played on her lips, and I could only guess she was imagining Lizzie carrying Joel bridal-style across the ocean, with him saying that he was a big strong man.

As per usual.

"She'd probably have the strength to stop by Mythland - since it is on the way -, inform Sausage and come here, whilst I can go to Rivendell, inform Scott to get fWhip to come to the Overgrown with our friends."

I finished breathlessly, and Katherine nodded in agreement. "Sounds valid. How did you come up with that so fast?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know. It's just a habit,"

And soon, I was waving goodbye to Katherine and soaring through the sky to inform King Scott of Rivendell of the meeting.