Hurt/Cissy

TW blood

You were out in the forest behind the Manor and explored it and it's magical beasts.

On your way back you thought it was a good idea to climb up a tree.

Well, it was not because on your way back down you slipped and got hurt.

You hit your head hard and it started bleeding. Overall there was the one or other scratch or cut on your body.

You limped back to the Manor and inside. Narcissa heard you and came out off the library.

"Good lord y/n what happened?"

"Nothing bad, don't worry."

"Nothing bad?" She chuckles. "You're bleeding y/n."

"Oh shut up Cissy! I know you are-." You take your hand from your head and the moment you look at it you faint.

"Y/n!" Narcissa has trouble to keep you up. She pulls you into the living room.

"Y/n wake up please." She begs you while she cleans your wound on your head and bandages it.

"You're a little fool y/n." She gently rubs your shoulder.

A few minutes later you finally woke up.

"Did you need to scare me to death y/n?" "Sorry Cissy, I didn't mean too." You sit up slowly. She chuckles.

"It's okay, but where did you hit your head that hard?" "I slipped and fell off the tree." You look at her.

"Tipicaly you y/n." She smiles and wraps an arm around your shoulder.

"Are you mad?" "Of course not. I don't have a reason." She kisses your head.

"What on earth were you doing out there?" "Exploring the forest and it's magical beasts. Then I climbed onto a tree and when I wanted to get back down I slipped and fell."

"Oh y/n." She chuckles. "What?"

"I love you y/n."