Sick Night

A/n: mommy Polly🫠

TW: vomiting

Polly's pov:

It was late, not that late but late. Y/n was already up in bed while I was downstairs cleaning up. When I was finally done I went up to my darling y/n.

"P-Pol."

"Yes darling."

"C-Cuddle me p-please."

"Of course." I got into bed with y/n and pulled her closer. She was heating up.

"Oh darling, I think you've got a fever."

"No no no."

"Shh, it's okay. Everyone is sick at some point."

"I don't want to be sick."

"It's okay, I don't like it either darling." I pull her on top of me. I placed my hands on her back under her shirt. She snuggles into my body. I scratch her back gently.

"Go to sleep, I'm right here." I placed a kiss on her forehead. She nods an fell asleep quickly. I fell asleep a little later.

Y/n's pov:

In the middle of the night I woke up and felt really sick. I got out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom. That woke Polly up and she followed me. I needed to throw up so bad.

"Oh no y/n." Polly came in. Holy shit I was scared. Pol got down and hugged me.

"Shh, it's okay darling I'm here." Pol kissed my neck when I didn't threw up. After throwing up like 5/6 times it finally stopped.

"Bed pwease."

"Of course darling, but first give me that shirt of yours. It's a little dirty." Y/n took her shirt off. I put it into the laundry basket and bring y/n to our room. I give her a shirt of mine because I know she loves my shirts.

"Now sleep darling, mommy's here." I pulled her closer. Y/n smiles and falls asleep soon after.