Don't know her

TW: Violence

Cissy's pov:

Bella and I spend an afternoon together after Bella brought y/n to her friends house. I was on the way back to the kitchen y/n came home. What surprised me was that her clothes were dirty and her hair wasn't in the pretty ponytail I made her earlier.

"Y/n, how was it at your friends house?" She didn't respond. She just stood there. I tapped her shoulder. The second I touched her she got extremely violent and started hitting towards my direction and yelling at me.

"Get off me!"

Bella came out of the kitchen. She came up to y/n and me and grabbed y/n from behind and held her close as y/n broke down crying. For a moment I thought 'I don't know her' because she is never Violent.

"Y/n, darling it's me and Auntie Bella." I slowly wrapped my arms around y/n. Bella let go of her.

"They hurt me."

"Who hurt you?"

"My friends." Y/n sobbed.

"Shh, what did they do?"

"They-they've t-touched m-me without my p-permission."

"That's why you were scared when I tapped your shoulder, oh y/n I'm so sorry."

I looked at Bella and she disapperates imedietly.

"Auntie Bella will take care of that Angle." I kissed her forehead. She smiled a little.

"Movie night?"

"Please."

"Okay, get dressed in comfortable clothes and I'll go and make snacks." Y/n nodded and went to her room. I prepared the snacks and set the living room up. Y/n joined me and we watched one movie after the other.