I won't darling

Comfort🫠

Cissy's pov:

Lucius, once again, hosted a party at our manor. I'm not the biggest fan of party's but have to live with it. Well the party began and all I did was sitting around, not doing anything except talking to other people at the party. Overall the party was boring for me. I hadn't drank a single drop off Alcohol that night.

In the middle of the party I noticed that a lot of the guy's at the party talked to one specific girl and kinda harass the girl. At first I didn't really pay attention but then I noticed that the girl tried to fight them off. I got up, marched straight up to the girl, took her hand and pulled her out of there, saving her from the disgusting guy's there. I pulled her into my room and closed the door behind us. We stood just a few inches away from each other. I looked into her blue eyes, now that I was close to her I saw vulnerability in them. And there was unmistakable fear showing in them. She was as afraid of me.

I stepped back, giving her space to adjust herself to the situation. She fell to her knees and started crying. She probably just realized what the guy's would have done to her if it wasn't for me. I slowly walked towards her and kneeled down. She looked at me and backed up.

"Please don't." She whimpered.

"What?"

"Don't touch me please." She whined.

"I won't darling, I promise I won't." I whispered. She looked at me, fear filled her face. She slightly rocked herself back and forth trying to calm herself. I slowly approached her, making sure that she is okay with what I'm doing. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

"You're safe, these men won't find us here I promise."

"W-Why d-did you take me here?" She stuttered out. "Because I saw that you didn't like what these men were trying to do and that's why I took you away from there darling." She looked at me and relaxed a little. Now there was a smile on her face. I gently rub her back to calm her down further. She was still shaking a little bit that soon stopped.

"I'll take a quick look how the party is going okay dear?" "Okay." I felt that she was getting goosebumps. "I'll be back quickly dear, don't worry." "Okay." She started fidgeting with her dress. I got up and left the room. Lucius came up the stairs. "Hey love." "Hey."

"What are you doing up here?" "I escorted one of our female guests because a few men were harassing her." "Oh, is she alright?" "She's fine now, what's going on with the party?" "Everyone went home because they were a little drunk." "Well, you go and clean up and I'll take care of our guest." "Okay." Lucius went back down. I went back into my room.

I spend the rest of the night talking to the girl. In the end we became friends and she promised me to come back.