sh/ed pt. 1

TW:vomiting
This is shortly after y/n started living with Bella and Cissy

It's Sunday morning. Narcissa was already up and prepared breakfast down in the kitchen. Y/n and Bella were still asleep.

Bella woke up at around 8:30. She got out of bed and got dressed. Then she sat down by y/n's side.

"Y/n honey, breakfast time."

"No! Leave me sleeping!"

"Not happening, get up."

"Bella please."

"I can carry you."

"No!" Y/n sat up. "Get out of the room I want to change."

"Okay. Love you." Bella kissed her forehead. Y/n giggled. Bella left the room and went down to the kitchen. Y/n got out of bed and went to her drawer and took out a hoodie. When she put it on she went down to the kitchen. Narcissa and Bellatrix smiled at her.

"Good morning darling."

"Morning." Y/n sat down at the table.

"I hope you like pancakes darling." Narcissa handed the young witch a plate with pancakes. The young witch smiled faintly and put the plate down on the table. The three witches ate the pancakes and put the plates away. Y/n tried sneeking away.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom, g-go pee."

"Okay."

Y/n went to the bathroom and kneeled down in front of the toilet and made herself throw up.

"What's that?"

"What's what?"

"This noise."

The sisters stay quiet and listen.

"Is it, y/n?"

"But what is she doing?"

"I don't know."

"Let's have a look."

Narcissa and Bellatrix went to bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Y/n? Y/n darling are you okay?"

"Mhm."

The sisters looked at each other with the *she's lying* expression. They just opened the door.

"Y/n what are you doing?"

Y/n shot her head up and tears started forming in her eyes. Narcissa walked over to y/n and whipped her tears away. Bellatrix wets a towel and goes to y/n and Narcissa. She gently cleans y/n's mouth. Then she puts it away.

"Y/n, darling why didn't you say anything."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry."

"No need to apologise honey. Just tell me why are you are doing this."

"I-I, I just don't feel beautiful. I feel that I'm fat and n-need to lose weight. " Y/n looked at Narcissa.