Bullet

TW: blood and gun shot

Y/n's pov:

Tommy and the boys took me with them to their mission. Well, it didn't go as planned. I got shot, not really but the bullet brushed my arm. Holy shit that hurts. Arthur brought me home. Luckily I was unconscious and didn't notice anything around me.

When I regained consciousness again I saw the terrified face of my Aunt Polly. When she realised I was awake she smiled.

"Oh y/n my darling, you're okay."

"My arm hurts so bad." I looked at it and saw a bandage, it was bloody. Gosh it hurts so bad.

"Your arm was brushed by a bullet."

"Oh fuck."

"Hey!" Aunt Pol hit my other arm. "Language young lady." She said sternly. I couldn't help but laugh. When she tries to sound angry but isn't it's just funny. I can't take her serious when she does that.

"I'm sorry." I giggled. Aunt Pol chuckled softly.

"It's good that you aren't that badly injured." She caressed my cheek. "Why were you with them?"

"The said that I needed to learn and that's why I was with them Aunt Pol. I'm sorry, I really am."

"It's okay, but don't do that again."

"Yes Aunt Pol, I promise."

"Good, now you rest darling."

"Okay."

Aunt Pol gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving me alone to rest. I smile and fall asleep quickly.