Not mad

Tw: vomiting

Your pov:

It was early in the morning. Bella and I were still in bed. While I was reading the book Bella's sister Narcissa gave me Bella was snoring beside me. Suddenly I felt sick so I put the book down, jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I kneeled over the toilet and threw up. Once I was finally done I went to the sink and cleaned my face. Then I went back to bed. Bella woke up in the meantime.

"Good morning pet." "Morning." I smiled. "Are you okay love?" "Yeah, why?" "I heard you throw up." "Oh, yeah I just ate something wrong." "Oh poor pet c'mon here." She opened her arms. I layed down and cuddled into her touch.

Few weeks later

For weeks I had to throw up in the morning so I decided to buy a pregnancy test. So I bought it and did the test. Once the 15 minutes were over I looked at the test. It said that I was pregnant. I took a deep breath and went into Bella's and my room.

"B-Bella?" I looked at the floor. "What's wrong pet?" She asked. "I have to tell you something." I swallowed and went over to her. "What is it?" She looked at me. I sat down on the bed. "I-I'm" I swallowed. "I'm pregnant Bella." I looked at the floor.

"You are?" Bella asked and put a hand on my shoulder. I nod my head. "I'm sorry." I start crying. "Don't pet, don't. You don't have to be sorry. Actually I'm really happy about it. I always wanted a child." Bella hugged me.

"You're not mad?" "No, I'm happy." She smiled softly.