No one will take you from us

Requested by: @TheBlackSistersPet

A/N: little space

Bella's pov;

Narcissa, Y/n and I had just returned from a shopping trip to the Mall. My sister was so nice and offered to bring all off our stuff up to our room. Obviously, lazy as y/n and I are, we said yes.

"You two are so lazy." We heard her 'complain' as she walked up the stairs. We giggled.

"She can be dramatic Bells."

"She surely can be pet."

Y/n laughed and looked at me. I rubbed my forehead against hers forehead. She giggled.

"What are you laughing at pet?" I asked and she continued giggling.

"What are you laughing at?!" I grinned and tickled her. Her cute laughter and squeals made me giggle.

Her laughter got more and more childish signaling me that she slipped into little space again.

Cissy came back down and smiled when she saw that y/n and I were having fun.

Narcissa's pov:

"Bella, y/n?"

"Yes Mommy?" Y/n turned her head to look at me.

"We need to get some groceries."

"Do we have to? Mommy Bella and I were having fun."

"You get to pick some sweets, what do you say darling?"

"Okay."

Bella took y/n's left hand and I her right. Then we apperated to the grocery store.

All the sudden y/n was pulled back by someone. Bella and I turned around ready to hurt who ever was it. Bella held her wand tight.

"Now aren't you pretty?" The man asked smirking.

Y/n tried to get free but the man held her tight.

"Let her go!"

"And why would I?"

"Because she belongs to us!!!" I yelled.

"She'd have it much better with me then with you two."

I looked at y/n and saw the fear in her eyes. Bella and I looked at each other and nodded. Bella knocked the man out and I grabbed y/n and apperated straight home.

"Mommy!" She cried and hugged me tight.

"Shh, it's okay baby."

Moments later Bella appeared by our side.

"I thought him a lesson pet, he will never ever try to touch you again."

"Thank you mommy Bella."

"Y/n, Y/n baby look at me."

Y/n lifted her head and looked at me.

"No one will take you from us I promise."

"Okay, I want to cuddle with you."

"Of course darling, let's go up to our room.

We all got into bed and ended up having a little tickle fight. Y/n was so tired that she fell asleep straight after Bella and I had mercy on her.

A/N: I hope you liked it