Oh dear

Your pov;

I was out in town buying some groceries when I was attacked by some death eaters. I tried to defend myself but didn't have enough power and ended up being knocked out.

Cissy's pov:

Bella and I were out in town having a good time. On our way back we found a young girl laying on the ground unconscious.

"Hello? Hello?" Bella shook the girl but the girl wasn't waking up. Bella checked her puls and breathing.

"She's breathing and her puls is okay, should we take her home?"

"Yeah, come on." Bella lifted the girl up and we went home. We brought her up to our guest room and put her down on the bed.

"You go 'n check her Cissy."

"Okay." I carefully removed the girls shirt and took a look at her upper body. She had a few bruises. But what scared me the most was that blood came from her chest.

"Bella." I turned around.

"What is it?"

"There is blood coming from her chest."

"Oh shit, that's not good." Bella came over. I hesitated to do something.

"What are you waiting for Cissy? You need to take a look."

"No." I took out my wand. "I'm not interfering with her privacy, besides Bella we don't know her."

"Sorry." Bella stared at the girl while I tried to find the source of the bleeding. "Isn't that y/n Cissy? The girl Draco talked about?"

"Of course. That's her. I know that I knew that face." Meanwhile I bandaged the girls chest to stop the bleeding. Bella handed me a shirt and pants to put on the girl. After taking care of all the girls injuries we put the clothes on her body. Then we let her rest.

"Bella, my time to watch her."

"Alright." Bella got up and streched herself.

Your pov:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, it was dark. I felt warm and my surrounding was soft. I could barely move my head but could move it that far that I saw two women. They realised that I was awake and came over to me.

"Hey there." They both smiled warmly.

"Where am I?" I spoke quietly.

"At Malfoy Manor dear."

"How did I end up here?"

"About that, we found you barely alive in the streets." They admitted.

"Why is everything hurting?"

"Well, you have quite a few injuries on your body."

"These stupid death eaters."

"Did they attack you?" I nod my head yes. Their faces filled with sorrow.

"Oh dear."

"How are you feeling now?"

"Everything hurts but overall okay."

"That's good."

A/n: am I the only one who images the behind the scenes if they were filming the soft one's?