Touch me all you want

A/n: if you don't like sexualy (or however you spell it) one shots, maybe skip this one

Mommy kink

Cissy's pov:

I've just finished my lessons and am chilling in my room, reading a book. I was surprised that my roommate y/n hasn't shown up yet. She is never late. And if I say never I mean never in a lifetime.

So ten minutes passed when y/n finally came. She looked pretty exhausted and imedietly flopped down on her bed. I looked at her.

"Are you okay y/n?" I asked.

"No! The boys! These idiots!"

"What did they do?"

"Tried to touch me!"

"Who?" I asked.

"Cissy don't. Just don't, okay?"

"Okay, can I do anything?"

"Touch me! Touch me all you want!"

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes! The hell touch me all you want!"

I smirked and went over to her. She looked at me.

"Please Cissy! Hurt me love me whatever just touch me please." She begged.

"I have an idea. First I'll touch you a little and then we'll take a bath."

"Great idea." She smiled.

"Get out of this silly uniform y/n."

"Okay." She smirked and took her uniform off. Underneath she wore a sports bra and shorts. Gosh she looked hot in that.

"Please Cissy."

"You're so hot." I smirk as I lay down beside her in my bra and underwear. She glanced at me.

"You're so pretty." She smiles. I wrap my arms around her waist and run my hands over her sides. She smiles and snuggles into my body. I giggle and kiss her head.

"Hm, where do I start?" I asked myself loudly.

"Anywhere just touch me!!!"

"Okay okay princess." I smirked as I took her hands into mine and pinned them above her head.

"Should I give you a proper fuck baby?"

"Please! Please!" She begged.

Oh boys she has so kissable lips and her perfect body, I just lost it and kissed her passionate on the lips. I pleaded for entrance with me tongue and she allowed me to enter. We fought for dominance and I won. We pulled out, breathing heavily. We looked into each others eyes and smiled. I got down again and started planting kisses down her neck and chest. Every now and then she gasped. I smiled to myself as I continued kissing down her abdomen. She hummed softly, telling me she likes it. I smile and look up at her.

"You don't mind me removing these panties?" I smile as y/n nodded. I removed y/n's panties. She smiled down at me.

"Oh Cissy fuck me please!" She begged.

"Alright pretty girl, you get what you want." I smirked and moved my hands to her thighs.

"Please Cissy please!"

"So pretty when you beg." I smile. I slowly put two fingers into her. She gasped.

"Cissy please do it! Please fuck me!"

"Of course my pretty princess." I slowly fasten my movements inside of her. Y/n moans and arches her back.

"Cissy I'm close! Please don't stop!" She begged.

"Of course not, cum on my fingers baby. Cum my love." I got even faster and soon enough felt her cumming on my fingers. I smiled and licked my fingers.

"Hm, you're tasting really good baby."

Y/n smiled as she breathed heavily. I layed down by her side again. She looked at me, exhausted but happy.

"Are we taking a bath now mommy?"

"If my pretty baby wants to of course." I smile. Y/n smiled back at me and hugged me. I got up and picked y/n up. I went into our bathroom and began filling the bathtub with warm water and added bubbles.

"Mind if I take your bra off baby?"

"Mhm."

"I love you baby." I said as I took y/n's bra off. She smiled.

"I love you too mommy."

I took my bra and shorts of with wand less magic. I turn the water off and get into the bath. Y/n got in after me. She layed down on top of me, her head resting on my shoulder. I gently rub her back.

We spend around an hour in the bath before drying us off. We both put on a sports bra and shorts. Then we got back into bed and cuddled.

A/n: I think I forgot to mention that you and Cissy are together