My Monster

Tw: talk of death

Your pov:

Locked in this dark room for ages. No one else was here. I lost my beloved Bella during the battle of Hogwarts. The worse thing about being here is being beaten up by people nearly every day. I layed in a corner of the room, barely able to move. The door opened, I was only able to see the light and a silhouette of a person. I assumed that it was a woman because the person had long hair. They came up to me. I couldn't really see the person. I felt that the person lifted me of the ground and carried me out of there.

"This is what death feels like." I thought.

All the sudden we apperated somewhere. Just then I realised that this wasn't death. I heard a door open and close. The person walked up some stairs and into a room. I felt the person laying me down on something soft. I assumed it was a bed. They covered me with a blanket. I made out that the room was a little dark. The person sat down by my side and caressed my cheek. That was the moment I passed out. Next thing I know is that my head is resting on someone's chest. I feel a hand caressing my cheek.

"Hey love."

I opened my eyes and saw "Bella."

"Oh love." She hugged me.

"But you are dead, you are supposed to be in heaven."

"I faked it."

"Why, why did you do that?" I cried.

"To save you honey. I didn't mean to hurt you but I had to." She burried my head in her chest as I cried.

"I'm sorry I was such a monster."

"But you're my monster." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked. I looked up at her.

"You're my monster."

"I'm-" She broke her sentence chuckling. "I'm your monster."

"You are." I smiled and burried my head in her chest.

"Then I'll be your monster." She giggled and started tickling me.

"No!" I giggled.

"I'm your monster." She wrapped her arms around my waist and scratched my back gently.

"I love you Bella."

"I love you too darling." She kissed my forehead.