Sick-little space

A/N little space, so this is my first little space one-shot so don't expect a good one

Your birthday recently passed and Narcissa gifted you a Sketch book because you enjoyed sketching and colouring.

You had been out too long, not dressed properly for the weather a few days ago.

Colouring earlier today made you slip into little space.

You sat in front of a window with a stuffy and your sketch book.

You were drawing a portrait of Narcissa and yourself.

Your nose was getting a bit stuffy and your eyes felt heavy every now and then.

Narcissa came in and saw you whiping your nose with your sleeve.

"Your beautiful shirt hunny." "Is mummy angry with me?" You look at her with your puppy eyes. She chuckles softly before sitting down by your side.

"Hm, what are you doing?" She tries to take a look at your sketch pad. You turn it around. "No no no mummy! Not now!" You cover her eyes with your hand.

"Hey! I can't see my little beauty." You giggle and take your hand away after you turned your sketch pad around so she can't see.

"You are a naughty little girl." She pulls you closer and tickles you a bit. You squeal. "Mummy stop!"

"The magic word?" "Pwease." "Okay she stops and kisses your forehead.

When you see her face again you notice a worried look on her face.

"Mummy what's wrong?" "My dear you are a bit warm. Are you feeling alright baby girl?" "Just a suffy nose mummy."

She chuckles before getting up and lifting you up. "Let me down I need to finish my drawing." You protest a little.

"You can carry on in your bed baby." She puts you down on your bed. You try to get up but she pushes you down gently.

She walks over to the window and gets your stuff. She hands it to you but keeps your sketch book.

"Pwease give it to me." "I want to know what you drew." She turns the sketch book around and smiles softly.

"This is adorable." "No! It's terrible!" "It's not, I love it baby." She puts the book down and joins you in bed.

"Now stop complaining and take a nap. You really need it." "Mhm." You cuddle into her.

"I love you baby." "I love you too." You mumble into her chest. She scratches your head to calm you.

A/N: I hope it wasn't too bad