Interrogation

Dragging you with him, Ryker took you with him to his chamber to talk. He sat you down on a chair and walked around the table that stood in the middle of the room. You quickly took a look around and noticed all the stuff that were typically Dragon Hunter. Dragon skulls hanging on the walls of the room, maps and charts spread here and there, spears and swords being stored in barrels.

"See anything of interest?" Ryker asked you while he was sitting opposite of you, his hands folded. You quickly aimed your attention back to him and sat up. "So, what can you tell me?" He asked you, but as you wanted to answer him, your voice left you. Your throat was too dry now to speak and the man opposite of you noticed it.

He stood up and grabbed a cup and a jug, pouring the cup full of water. He looked at you as he placed it in front of you. You weren't sure if this was a test, him teasing you or you could take it, but it sure was tempting to just gulp it all down.

"Take it. You have been without water for two days, that's long enough." He said to you and you grabbed the cup as quickly as you could, drinking all of the cup's content down eagerly. The feeling of fluids going down your throat was something you didn't know you had to appreciate so much.

You wiped off any drops that may have missed your mouth in your eagerness for water and gave out a sigh of relief. "Can I have another cup?" You asked Ryker carefully. "No." He refused. "Please?" You begged him. "Only if you tell me the truth for once." He took the jug with him and sat down again.

"Don't you see? I have been telling you the truth. I don't know any of these Riders you have mentioned over the last few days. I don't know what they do, I don't know where they live or where they come from. I don't even know how other people could learn how to fly on dragons!" You explained to him.

"So you really have never met anyone else flying a dragon just like you do?" His voice sounded irritated and annoyed. "No. Never." You thought about how you could convince this stubborn man. "Why don't you ask me questions about them? Things you already know about them. I can't answer you with the 'I don't knows'." You suggested. 

Ryker thought about it for a second and stroked his goatee. "Fine, but if you do not cooperate with me, there is more waiting for you. Things you don't wish for me to do." He warned you. You nodded and agreed with him. He sat back into his chair and asked you the first question. "How many Riders are in this group?" 

This would just be a guessing game for you, so you went with your intuition. "I'm guessing... five?" Your answer was clearly unsure, but Ryker kept on going. "There is one special dragon within that group. One that I would do anything for to get my hands on it. What kind of dragon is that?" 

You went through all the dragon species you knew in your head. "Is it a Hobblegrunt?" You guessed and saw Ryker wasn't amused by your answers. "Last question, from which island are these Riders?" He asked you and you had absolutely no idea.

"I don't even know how these lands are called. You are asking me ridiculous questions while I told you so many times that I don't know anything about these Riders or these lands!" You lost your temper, but so did Ryker as you raised your voice to him.

He shot up from his chair, grabbed you by the arm and dragged you over to a bed that was in the corner. He threw you onto it and quickly jumped on top of you, giving you a stern warning as he humped you twice. "You feel that? That's what would come for you if you raise your voice to me again." He warned you and you were left stunned. You felt his hardness against the pubis of your hipbone. "Anyway, you didn't answer a single question correctly." He said as he got off of you.

As startled as you still were, you got up from the bed and sat down onto the chair carefully. "Why did you do that to me?" You asked him carefully. "You should know what consequenses are awaiting you if you don't listen to me. I do not tolerate someone to raise their voice to me like you did. And I have been restraining myself with you. Usually I would make sure a woman knows who is in charge." He said as he poured himself a cup of water.