To Fake A Capture

It was the darkest of night and you were rolling through your bed, unable to sleep. Your mind was still fuzzing about what you should do. Help the Riders and attack Ryker? But you were still undercover under Ryker's command. Trying to sleep now wouldn't help, so you decided to get dressed and head out. Try to clear your mind.

"Hey! Aren't you going to sleep?" Astrid came to you riding on Stormfly as it was her turn to take the night patrol again. "I couldn't sleep." You answered her. "Well, why don't we go to the clubhouse and talk? Maybe with some drinks and snacks?" She suggested. "I appreciate your concern, Astrid, but I want to be alone for a moment." You walked on without saying another word to her.

As you got to the outer edge of the base, you heard wing flaps coming your way, followed by some quick footsteps after it landed on the ground. "No, Jaynu! Not now, please." You made clear to your dragon you even didn't want him around you. "I want to be alone for a while, buddy. It's okay." You signed him to go back. With a little sad whine, he turned around and flew back to the stables.

You continued on your walk and were lost in thoughts. You just didn't know what you should do. Keep your cover up and work with the Riders, only to report back to Ryker at a later time, if he were to make it out of the situation without being hurt? Or turn your back on the Riders now that you have earned their trust and show them you were on Ryker's side all the time?

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't hear or see anything around you as you just stared at the ground. Suddenly, you were grabbed violently and a burlap bag was thrown over your head and tied up pretty tight. It had startled you heavily and you tried to resist to whoever was doing this to you, but it became pointless quite quick.

"What do you think you're doing? Who are you?" You shouted out to these kidnappers. They just laughed at you. "She's feisty, isn't she? I'm sure everyone loves a feisty lady." Their voices didn't sound familiar to you, but you then heard another voice. "She'll be of good use to us." The voice sounded muffled and just laughed at you. You remembered one thing about the Hunters. Some have helmets that covered their mouths! You were taken captive by Dragon Hunters again!

"Listen to me, both of you. If Ryker gets to know about this..." You warned them, but they were not impressed. "He's gonna do what? Not that he cares what we'll do with you. He never does and so will he not care about a woman this time." The guy with the unmuffled voice told you. You knew very well that Ryker would step up if he realizes something was being done to you.

After a while of walking, you felt that the texture of the ground beneath your feet had changed. From solid ground to sand. You had to be at the beach right now. Didn't Astrid check this place as it is her night patrol? This was a disappointment to you that she was this sloppy. You could have expected this from Snotlout or the twins, but not from her.

You were tossed into something made of wood, probably a sloop that would bring you to a ship just off the coast of the island. The men were speaking to each other and joking on what they would do with you, but you didn't listen to them. The men were rowing back towards the ship and the journey of it made you feel a little sick due to the wobbling on the ocean waves.

Soon you arrived at the ship and you were dragged up onto the deck. The men were certainly excited to have a woman on board. "Let me take her first!" "She'll be wanting me after this forever." "I'm gonna make sure my seed will fill her up!" They joked around with you as you were pushed to a place different than straight in sight on deck.

It sounded more echoing to where you were taken and the burlap bag was taken off of you. You saw a hallway with green iron doors. The cell compartment you were kept in last time you were on the ship. The men threw you into a cell and shut the door before they got together and seemed to draw straws to decide which two Hunters could toss a coin next.