Little Brother Viggo

A few weeks had passed after the first time you had sex with Ryker, and the love between the two of you had grown so far that you couldn't imagine your lives without each other anymore. Ryker had treated you with so much love, trust and respect, that you couldn't get enough of him. And he couldn't get enough of you. It was on a regular basis that you shared the love you had for one another and enjoyed some passionate and intimate sex.

Ryker's injury was healing well and he was doing better and better every day. He even offered to go and help you out getting supplies for the two of you or even go hunting for fish at the stream. 

While he was out on the island, you were looking through your belongings. "Where is it?" You were panicking a little, making a mess of the entire cave with everything you and Ryker owned and had collected. Even the supplies of food you had was not safe for your frantic searching.

"What are you looking for, my darling?" Ryker asked you as he came walking in with two fishes on his spear. "I think I lost something..." You kept on looking for it and did not even look at him. Ryker crouched down next to you and pulled you against him to comfort you. "What is it you're looking for then?" He supported his head on yours. "A necklace." You told him. "Well, then. I'll help you look for it." He quickly kissed you and helped you search.

After a few short minutes, Ryker called out to you. "Got it!" He held your necklace up and you sighed out deep in relief. "How did you get this, if I may ask?" Ryker looked at the shiny pendant that was hanging on the necklace.

"It was a gift from Fishlegs." You told Ryker and he looked up at you in slight confusion. "The boy with the Gronckle? From the Riders?" You made him remember Fishlegs. "Ah, the dragon geek. Why did he give you this?" Ryker wondered. "Was he trying to make a move on you?" He got suspicious about him.

You giggled and told him otherwise. "No, Fishlegs just wanted to show me he was glad I was close to joining them. If you really want to get mad at one of those Riders for making a move on me, you'll have to have that Snotlout. He just didn't want to let me be alone as he thought 'I needed protection'." You crossed your arms and laughed about the annoying boy.

Ryker's expression softened and he sat down. "Do you know what this is?" He asked you as he signed you over to sit with him. "Fishlegs told me it was something called Yggdraghoul or something?" You couldn't remember well what the name was of this cultural symbol. Ryker smiled. "Cutie, you almost got it." He gave you a kiss on your head and went to explain the symbol to you.

"It's called Yggdrasil, also known as the Tree of Life. The mighty All-Father Odin, the God of war, had the great desire to know of everything and he wanted to have the knowledge and wisdom about everything that was hidden from him. So he sacrificed one of his eyes, and threw himself on his spear as a symbolic, ritual suicide. He then hung himself on that tree for nine days and nine nights to gain the knowledge of all other worlds that are out there and also gain the ability to understand runic script."

You listened closely to his explanation and you were amazed by the story. That this God named Odin sacrificed himself in order to gain knowledge and wisdom that is beyond his sight was incredible.

"Also, it is said that Yggdrasil, the ash tree, overspreads all the different worlds and connects Earth, Hell and Heaven together. In our faith, Heaven is called Valhalla, where the bravest of warriors are chosen to join the great hall and they will live under the leadership of the All-Father. They can feast on the flesh of a boar, drink liquor from the udders of a goat and they fight each other every day as a sport. To be able to go to Valhalla in the afterlife is a great honor and one that every Viking pursuits." He added to it.

You leaned your head on his shoulder and he smiled at you, placing another kiss on your head. "You are just a blessing to me, my love." He lowered the volume in his voice and turned his body to you to start kissing you, slowly going down your neck.