Fishlegs Ingerman

You were startled awake as you were still sound asleep. "Whah! What?" You screamed out as you heard banging on the doors. "Alright, alright! I'm coming!" You got out of your bed really annoyed, but you were startled even more when you opened the door.

You were knocked over by a Gronckle that weighs more than 5000 pounds. The air was knocked out of your lungs and you struggled to breathe for a moment. "Meatlug! I told you not to hug her too firmly." Fishlegs was equally as shocked as you were about this little accident.

Meatlug quickly got off you and Fishlegs helped you up. "Sorry about that. Meatlug really likes to get to know new people. She's got that from me." Fishlegs giggled about it and held a hand on his dragon. "Anyway, I have thought that we would take some relaxation after your training with Astrid yesterday to start with. Will you come with me to my serenity garden?" He asked you kindly. "Sure." You walked with him.

You went to his garden together and whistled for Jaynu again. It took a while and there was still nothing. "You sure he's somewhere on the Edge?" Fishlegs asked insecure. "He's never straying far from me, he'll be here in a second." You told him.

Just when you said that, you heard your dragon call out to you. "There he is!" You called out happily and soon found yourself on the ground again. "Would you please say hi to me someway different?!" You screamed out in frustration, but found yourself laughing again as Jaynu licked your face again.

You finally got up after being drooled over from head to toe and you just felt gross. "Guess there is no way I can take a bath here?" You stood there with your arms spread as Jaynu's saliva was dripping off your face.

Fishlegs giggled louder at the sight of you. "We got a hot tub over there. You can jump in if you'd like." Fishlegs pointed to the hot tub and you jumped in right away. The saliva dissolved immediately and you soon were a freshly washed lady again.

"Alright, why don't we go over here and sit down and meditate?" Fishlegs walked over to some stones laying in a pool and sat down cross-legged. He signed you over to sit down next to him with Meatlug on his other side.

With two claps in his hands, Meatlug gently blasted a ball of lava in the water and make it steam all around you. "Alright, what you need to do now is to breathe in and out real slowly, empty your head. Become serene with yourself and your surroundings." Fishlegs talked to you in a calm voice.

You breathed in and did what Fishlegs instructed you and you became... at peace with yourself somehow. "Now, tell me how you feel." Fishlegs asked you. "I feel like... I can let go of certain things that have been bugging me for a long time, though they will always be part of me." You admitted to him as you kept your eyes shut and kept on relaxing.

"Things like...?" Fishlegs got a little curious. "I don't wanna talk about it, to be honest." You denied telling him. "Well, whatever has been bugging you, I want you to feel better. So I made you this!" He said and placed something in your hand. You opened your eyes and looked at what he had just laid in your hand.

 You opened your eyes and looked at what he had just laid in your hand