Chapter 10

Jungkook kissed her.

And now she knew why people could never got enough. 

There was something about having someone so close to you, breaths mingling and his lips gently capturing your bottom lip that left this desire for more. 

So when he slowly parted their lips and fluttered his eyes open to look at her and analyse her reaction, she had the urge to  lean in and tell him to kiss her again. 

Because it was barely enough. She had to experience more of it. 

Afterall, she didn't marry him just for a peck.

Jungkook caught her leaning into the few inches they had between them, a smile curving at his lips before he was capturing her lips once again as her gut twisted with excitement. 

They were gentle and slow kisses where her bottom lip was locked between his and alternated with her upper lip as well. Once they had found a rhythm, he built the courage to graze the tip of his tongue along her lower lip for permission to proceed to something more intimate.  And hers naturally parted open in compliance.

His hand came to cup her nape now, the other holding her by the waist as his tongue dips into her mouth for the first time. 

He had to admit, there was no going back from the lips that tasted like strawberry and vanilla cake, with a hint of champagne, and that this was probably the best fucking first kiss ever. 

Jungkook feels the gasp that Hyunji lets out into his mouth once he’s effortlessly lifting her up onto his lap as he leans back against the comfort of the couch. 

“Is this alright?” he asks, glancing into her eyes before letting his stare fall onto her glistening lips shamelessly. 

“Yes,” she breathes, attempting to catch her breath for a moment before they continue. 

“Good,” he mutters, “‘Cause I’ve always wanted to do that,” 

Her smile is cut short once he’s connecting their lips to continue where they had left off from, Hyunji finding the courage to wrap her arms around his neck and sigh into his mouth when his tongue grazes hers once again. She feels his hands inch down her waist to hold her covered thighs instead, his head tilting further to kiss her deeper. 

He didn’t want this to stop. 

There was something pleasurable about kissing the pout on her lips and letting his tongue explore the depths beyond them, almost feeling brain fogged with the curves of the first ever female body he had laid his hands on. 

And Hyunji having a fair share of boobs and an ass wasn’t helping the situation beginning to stir awake between his legs, tempting him with thoughts he knew were too soon.

But fuck, she wasn’t helping one bit, only fueling the fire to the dirty thoughts clouding his mind as she pulls herself closer, settled right on his centre. 

Then she naturally rolls her hips, the heated kiss having ignited something in the pit of her stomach and between her thighs as she registers the desperation for needing something more. She wanted to feel him. She wanted to feel what it felt like to drag her hips against him for friction and relieve the pulse between her thighs. This was her chance to finally feel the satisfaction characters expressed in all the smuts she stayed up reading late at night.

Jungkook groans into their kiss just as she lets out a pleased sigh from the friction of their bodies, his hands now grasping her thighs as he feels the way her body grinds onto his in a pleasuring way that drives him wild. But he couldn’t let her do this to him. His self discipline wasn’t that strong.