Chapter 13

Hyunji's eyes flutter open, feeling his breath fan against her ear before placing another kiss below it. She swallows, very turned on with the way his voice had dropped an octave lower. 

"Oral," she whispers, "if that's alright with you." 

Jungkook leans back to catch her eyes, his signature smile tugging at his lips. 

"Of course," 

And he gets to work, stealing another kiss before helping her out of her shirt and shorts, getting rid of his own shirt in between. 

"You don't sleep in a bra?" he asks once she's laying back down onto the bed and he's hovering over her, taking a moment to admire her bare breasts and how they rose and fell with each breath. 

"No, but if it bothers you—" 

"Oh no, it doesn't bother me at all." he answers, leaning down and placing a kiss to her chest right after, and Hyunji's left thinking if he could feel the hammering of her heart.

He takes his time, pressing kisses to her bare skin while trailing lower each time, just until he is left between her legs, placing a kiss to her inner thigh in a spot dangerously close to her centre as she's left with anticipation. 

Jungkook glances up at her before hooking his fingers into her panties and slipping them down her legs to get rid of them. He moves back into his initial position between her legs and admires the wetness that coated her pink flesh. 

1. Tease her and approach her pussy slowly

Hyunji lets out an anticipating breath as Jungkook presses a kiss to her inner thigh just like before, and just as she thought he was about to dive in, he brings his lips to her other thigh, marking her flesh lightly. 

Then he moves back to the previous thigh, growing closer to where she desperately needed him. 

And he could practically hear her frustration loud and clear. They might not have done this many times, but with the way Hyunji stared down at him, her brows furrowed, watching his every move, he knew she wanted him to just get to her pussy already. 

And he will, but if he was going to do this, then he was going to do it in the best way he could. Not just to prove that his virgin ass could very much pull this off, and to give her the best orgasm he could deliver, but to also not waste away all those hours of research on reddit he had spent for this specific moment. 

2. Play with her

J

ungkook finally dives into to space between her thighs, only to let his lips ghost over her slit and clit that had now come to peek through. And just as he's about to ghost over it again, he feels Hyunji scoot closer to him, catching him off guard as she desperately waits for him to just do something

And so he does. 

Hyunji's head falls back against her pillow as her eyes fall shut, a sound between a sigh and moan escaping her lips once Jungkook licks a strip along her slit. 

He then spreads her legs out further, giving himself more access when repeating the action, only slower this time before placing a kiss. 

He can't help the satisfied hum that escapes due to the ting of sweetness that he tastes, catching his partners eyes that stared at him from above with parted lips he suddenly also wanted another taste from. But he ignores the urge, taking her hand that lay next to her and bringing it to his head for her to grip his hair.

Next, he's diving into her spread lips once more, allowing himself to lick up her slit a few more times before moving up to her clit. 

3. Tongue fuck her