Chapter 25 😏🔞

Jungkook never listens—is what Hyunji was beginning to notice. 

She could scold him all she wanted, but apparently nothing about her in-laws finding out they were having sex in the room right across from them terrified him. 

Perhaps it even excited him more, because barely minutes after saying goodnight and shutting her eyes while laying on her side, she felt his hand come to rest on her thigh, his thumb stroking the spot. 

“What are you doing?” Hyunji breathes under her breath as she feels Jungkook scooch closer to her from where he lay behind. 

“I don’t know what you're talking about,” he mutters, shifting a little before his breath hovered right over her neck, his lips planting a tender kiss. 

"I won't do anything you don't want me to." He says by her ear. "So stop me." 

Hyunji’s breath shallows as she feels his touch trail to the point between her thighs, gently ghosting over her clothed clit that currently remained dormant. 

But clearly he wanted to change that. 

He was challenging her, but she didn't know if she had the strength to stop him at all. Not with the craving of his touch on her bare skin.

His lips place another kiss along her nape and his fingers slip under her shirt and trace her pj pant's elastic, daring her to tell him to stop. 

But she never did. 

Instead she swallows as she feels his touch slip into her pants, tracing her pantie line this time while avoiding her heat that was now slowly beginning to stir. 

This man knew what he was doing. 

Had it really only taken about a week for him to figure out her body? 

“Jungkook,” 

Hyunji’s mouth feels dry, only able to muster his name quietly as he continues to tease her. But he only hums, taking his time with the kisses he slowly placed on her neck and his touch that ghosted over her heat. Her nerves buzzed, knowing that she should be stopping him, but not finding the right energy to do so, especially once feeling his fingers push aside her panties before slipping into her slit. She hears him tisk as he massages her core, eventually trailing his touch up to her awaiting clit. 

“You’re not wet enough.” he mutters, into her ear, diving his fingers back down her slit to gather whatever wetness had developed. 

“We shouldn’t be doing this.” she only says back, her throat bobbing as he gathers more of her moisture. 

“Key word, shouldn’t.” he replies and places a last kiss before shifting, his hand still buried inside of her panties as he sits up onto his elbow and gazes down at her “My parents are definitely knocked out by now, and our door is locked. So as long as you’re quiet, there isn't a problem.” 

She looks up at him, still feeling the way he massaged her now wet centre. 

“Still, they’re right across the hall.” she whispers, almost as if they would hear, but he only smirks, now beginning to pull down the pyjama pants his mom had given her. 

“So I recommend for you to be quiet, yeah?” he responds, setting the pants aside. 

“Jungkook-” she musters out, but before she can say anything else, she watches as he disappears under the blanket that they shared, watching him move down towards her thighs before spreading them open. 

Hyunji feels her heart in her throat as his breath brushes over her inner thigh once having her lay onto her back. She doesn’t even know what to do. He had given her head multiple times, but this time it wasn’t in the comfort of their home.