Chapter 21

Pls don't forget to vote and comment ❤ 

Hyunji feels herself land on the bed, her bare back laid back on the sheets as she's left catching her breath from another intense kiss she could still feel on her lips.

She was stripped naked now, her gut twisting with excitement as she locks eyes with Jungkook standing right next to the bed, observing her bareness. Her body tingles and she's left moving back towards the head of the bed just as he begins to crawl towards her. She welcomes him into the space between her thighs and he's grabbing both her hands and forcing them back against the bedsheets, their fingers interlaced before he's diving down for another kiss.

Hyunji moans into him just as she feels his cock brush against her wetness, almost trembling with excitement and curiosity.

She was about to lose her virginity.

She could finally discover what sex felt like.

What he felt like inside of her.

"I have to stretch you out first." she feels him mutter right after breaking their sloppy kiss and expanding the little space between them that she desperately didn't want.

She nods without a word and spreads her legs out wider to give him a nice view of her already dripping nectar. He licks his lips, considering eating her out instead. But that's not what she wanted from him.

Jungkook leans back onto his knees and rests his thumb on her inner thigh before trailing up and easing his touch into her familiar wetness. He hears her sigh in content as he spreads her juices up to her clit, giving it a bit of attention before slipping back down and teasing her entrance.

"Look at you all dripping wet for me," he husks, letting his two digits slip in, "Is this how excited you are to have my cock inside you?"

All she could do is moan as her eyes flutter shut, feeling the way that his slender fingers curled inside of her. He continues to pump her a few more times before deciding to cut to what they both had been anticipating all night.

His digits slip out of her wetness and he's left slipping them into his mouth and humming at the sweetness that pleased his tongue, Hyunji watching him with lusted eyes and lips slightly parted.

He knew that simple action alone turned her on more than enough.

Then she's watching him move towards the nightstand on his side of the bed, pulling on the drawer and fishing out a small blue packet and suddenly she feels nervous.

This was it.

Her sexual fantasies were slowly coming to life.

She watches Jungkook tear the package and lock eyes with her momentarily before he's moving back towards her, his body leaning back on his knees between her spread legs as he finally rolls the blue condom onto his shaft for the very first time

She lets out a shaky breath she didn't know she was holding.

Jungkook moves to hover over her body in the next following seconds, his eyes staring deep into hers, reading her slightly nervous demeanour.

"We don't have to do this, you know. You're able to back out whenever you want." he says softly.

"I want to do this." Hyunji breathes, catching the way that he looks at her, almost as if asking if she was sure. And she eases that tension by cupping his nape and dragging him down for a kiss he so easily accepted, feeling the way that his bare body rested right above hers and making sure to not put his entire weight on her.