Chapter 11

"You told him that?" Hyunji blinks up at him with big eyes, her cheeks filled with strawberries she had put out into a bowl for them to share

"You told him that?" Hyunji blinks up at him with big eyes, her cheeks filled with strawberries she had put out into a bowl for them to share. It had been a few hours since they left school and went grocery shopping right after, before returning home, just to keep some snacks in the room instead of going to the hotel's buffet whenever they were hungry. And although Hyunji could name a few assignments she should probably be completing, she found herself listening to what had happened between Jungkook and his father after she had left their class. 

Jungkook reaches over for another one of the fruits as he lays on his side on their new bed, nodding his head before biting in. 

"How else can we shut them up?" 

"I don't know. I'm just surprised he didn't come running after you." Hyunji continues, sitting crisscrossed across from him.

"We're at school, he can't do shit." 

Hyunji purses her lips, the whole thing not settling well with her. She knew very well that she could never say that to her own father, so to see Jungkook say that to Mr.Jeon, it surprised her. 

"And Taehyung is totally sus about us." Jungkook then adds. "He wouldn't shut up about it in class." 

Hyunji gives him a confused look. 

"Really?" 

"Yup," he pops another strawberry into his mouth. 

"It's just the first day. We were barely together." 

"I know," he pauses for a moment and chews on the sweet fruit. Yes, part of Taehyung's suspicion had been because he spotted them together in the morning, but also because he was caught daydreaming about their previous night. 

It wasn't his fault that thinking about him and his wife making out for the first time was way more interesting than their math lesson. He couldn't help but get carried away. 

At the thought, his eyes trail to her lips, their usual pink tinted into a darker hue from the strawberries they shared. 

"I guess it's because we actually…acknowledged each other." 

He catches her consider it and then slowly nod. 

"I guess so." she answers shortly, biting into another strawberry. 

His eyes linger, faced with flashbacks of her breath mixing with his as her body rocks against his hips, chests almost touching as he had the strong urge to slip his hands under her white dress. 

Damn it, he had to stop thinking about it or his body would give him away way too soon. 

"Are you okay?" Hyunji gave him a concerned look with a tilt of her head, finding it odd how he had completely zoned out on her.

Jungkook snaps out of his trail of thought. 

"Oh, um, yeah." He clears his throat, shifting in his spot slightly as he tries to figure out a position that wouldn't give away his hardening dick, but Hyunji doesn't seem satisfied with his answer.