Chapter 12

The water was turned on and Hyunji felt the warm water from the shower head spray her from above. Her shoulders roll down and her eyes flutter shut at the relaxation that consumes her. 

But her thoughts are quick to interrupt the peaceful moment. 

She had had her first ever orgasm, and to her disbelief, it wasn't some type of fanfiction she would soon be snapping out of at any given moment. 

No, rather, the deed was done in the hands of a man she never thought would have her laying under him on the bed they now shared. 

With his lips on hers,

Her hands tangled in is hair,

And his fingers inside of her, as his tongue toyed with her most sensitive spot while gazing up at her from between her trembling thighs. 

Although the warm water continued to stream down her body, Hyunji felt herself shiver at the thought of the moment that had happened not so long ago.

Her gut twists, and she finds herself smiling, her attempt at biting it back failing miserably. 

The events were just too good–too unbelievable to be true. 

And was it odd to suddenly feel…freed? Like the shadows breathing down her neck had disappeared, and she no longer felt the need to think twice before taking her next step. 

She was free to do whatever she wanted, to experience what she had been longing for. 

And for the first time, Hyunji felt reassured.

The decision they had made, might be good for them after all. 

°•°•°

“Ji! You ready yet?” Jungkook shouted over his shoulder as he zipped up his backpack, swinging it over his shoulder the next moment just as the bathroom door opened and Hyunji came out. 

“Yeah, sorry for the wait.” she responds just as she meets him by their front door, Jungkook handing her her backpack. She thanks him and just as she’s also about to pull her backpack over her shoulders, she stops and huffs. 

“I forgot to grab myself something to eat.” 

“I packed some for you too, don’t worry.” Jungkook answers, twisting the door knob and making his way into the hall.  

Hyunji blinks, not moving an inch, and Jungkook notices. 

“You packed me lunch too?”

“Yes?” 

A soft smile spreads across her lips in appreciation, although finding it odd that he had bothered to pack her a lunch at all.

“Thank you.” 

“Of course. I mean I didn’t have anything else to do while waiting, but anyway, let's go so we aren’t late.” 

“Right.” 

Hyunji pulled her backpack over her shoulders and shut the door behind her, following Jungkook down the hall afterwards. 

“Have you started studying for Thursday’s test?” Hyunji asked just as Jungkook pressed the button for the elevator. 

“Oh, um, not yet.” Jungkook shifted from one foot to the other. “I mean, after last night we both went to bed right after.” 

Hyunji’s cheeks grew pink at the thought of their previous night, and embarrassed that she forgot for a moment that they had spent their evening that way. The memories were still fresh, and she hated to admit that they affected her in a certain way.