info

Name: y/n Parker
Age:17

Information : y/n is a friend of Stefan Salvatore after he helped her out of a burning bulding in a few years ago and offered her to stay with him for a while. The two have been close friends since and have kept in contact throughout the years. Y/n went to visit one of her friends in New Orleans but was called back to mystic falls by Stefan when he says he needs help because his girlfriend elena Gilbert is in danger so she returns back to mystic falls unaware that her life will change forever.

Name: klaus Mikaelson
Age:1,000+
Littlespace age: depends

Information: klaus mikaelson due to his traumatic childhood is a little he just doesn't full understand what a little is and always pushes his head scape away. The only time he has been in his Littlespace is when he's been alone. No body knows about him being a little, well not that he knows of He hates it because he is supposed to be KLAUS MIKAELSON the original Hybrid he isn't supposed to be a weak little boy he isn't supposed to be afraid of things but he is. Because he keeps pushing his head scape away he gets really bad headaches and gets overwhelmed alot so he acts out in anger a usually kills alot of people.

I don't own the Vampire diaries or the characters or the plot all credit gose to the creators or Tvd.
I only own y/n and the plot I add in also any other ocs I chose to add.

Trigger warning ⚠️

.Ptsd
.self harm
.Child abuse
.mature content
.nightmares