prank night

I woke up in the back of a truck with a sore head I looked around the truck seeing i was the only one there except for a bunch of klaus's coffins.

I grone and push my self put stumbling out of the van seeing I was out side the school I walk in.

I walk through the corridors hearing distant voices so I follow the sound of them my head pounding and vision slightly blurry but it becomes a bit more clear.

I get to two big doors and push them open finding klaus, Elena Bonnie, matt, Rebekah and Tyler unconscious on the floor

"Where the hell is stefan." I said angerly as I blinked a few times clearing my vision.

"It doesn't matter were he is you little bitch." Rebekah said storming over to me but klaus grabbed onto her pulling her back but glared at me.

"I don't care who you are Rebekah but if someone hear doesn't tell me were stefan is I promise you there will be more blood shed than the battel of barick." I threatened them my thoughts only on the safety of my best friend.

"You have no right to he mad if anything me or my brother deserve to kill you!" Rebekah yelled back pulling away from klaus glaring at me.

My eyes flash a purplish blue colour.
"I'm going to ask you one more time, where. The hell. Is stefan." I said in a dark tone.

Elena matt and Bonnie looked at me scared as they huddled around Tyler on the floor Rebekahs eyes widened slightly as she took a step back and klaus stood there looking at me his eyes betray a mixture of different emotions.

"He's out side having a nap." Rebekah remarked once she composed herself.

I tilt my head to the side glaring at Rebekah then I taped into my magic and mad her fly across the room hitting against the wall and pining her there.

"What did you do to him" I asked well more like demanded her as I ignored everyone else in the room.

"Let me go you trator" She said squirming and I intensify my spell causing her alot more pain.

"I- I stabbed him with a poll I- sorry let me ggo it h-hurts." Rebekah said and klaus steps forward to me cautiously.

"Let her go y/n." He said to me and I looked at him then let Rebekah fall to the floor my eyes turning back to normal as I looked over to elena and her scared friends.

"It's okay." I tell them to eas there nerves but I noticed matt eyes not leaving Tyler's body on the floor.

"He killed him." Matt said and I looked towards him ignoring klaus's look.

"What?" I asked walking over to him crouching beside him and Tyler, I was feeling tired from using my powers because I hadn't used them to that acstent in so long.

"What happened?" I asked the tearfull matt. "Klaus fed him his b-blood an- and snaped his neck and he he's dead now." Matt said.

"Heyy it's alright he's not dead klaus's blood will turn him into a Hybrid." I said trying to calm matt but knowing there is only a small chance especially after what I seen happen to the others over the summer.

"And if Bonnie is successful he'll live through his transition." Klaus said.
Then orderd Bonnie to go get prepared for a spell then said he'll hold onto elena for safe keeping.

"And y/n for that matter, the both of them aren't leaving." He said then Bonnie and matt both left.

"So this is the latest doppelganger?" Rebekah said moving to stand infront of elena making her flinch.
"The original one was much prettier." She continued.