Rebekah

The next day we are in a shop shopping for new clothes for, I sat on a red chair with klaus leaning his head against my shoulder as I drink the champagne that klaus cringed at the taste of, in the middle of both not and in his headscape.

Klaus was no longer in his Littlespace when we woke up in the morning but he wasn't fully his regularself yet kind of in the middle of both.

klaus whined quietly pulling at my hand fidgeting with it "I'm bored I wana go." He said with a huff.

"No, you kept your sister in a coffin for 90 years the least you can do is be a little patient and let her shop." I told him.

"I wana goo" He complained again.

"No klaus." I said to him and he huffed throwing his head back looking uo to the ceiling.

"There has to be more to this dress" Rebekah called out from the behind the changing curtain.

"There's not." Klaus said as he lent his head back against my shoulder and Rebekah walked out from behind the curtain.

"So woman in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then, you know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers" She remarked.

Klaus moved his head from my shoulder and shifted his gaze to look at his sister. " You wore trousers so woman today could wear nothing." He said and I nudged him making him chuckle slightly looking to wards me with a big smile on his face.

"And what is this music it sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah complained.

"It's dance music" I said to her as I take a sip of champain.

"People dance to this?" She asked in descust. And stefan hummed.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked Rebekah.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked walking closer to klaus.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my Hybrids were dying, one thing your necklace, and you lost it." Klaus says to his sister.

"I didn't loose it, it's just been missing for ninty years." She responded.

"So what do you think?" She asked stefan turning to face him.

"I like it." Stefan clearly lied.

"What? I said I liked it.." Stefan said and Rebekah frowned.

"I can always tell when your lying stefan." She said anoyed and turned to me.

"I won't lie that dress is just horrible in general." I said to her and stood up from where I was sitting making klaus's eyes snap to me and he immediately sits up strait.

"Where are you going." He asked me with wide eyes.

"To help your sister find better clothes." I said to him making him relax a bit and sit back down more comfortably.

Me and Rebekah walk away leaving the two boys by themselves.
But hear them talking.

"Nice one good work." Klaus quips at stefan.

"Your the one that pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan snarkily remarks back.

"I heard that." Rebekah said to them and klaus's sighs loudly.

"Alright I'm going to get some fresh air." Stfan said sitting down his champaign and standing up and left the store.

_______________
_____________

Rebekah, klaus and I were all in Gloria's bar me and Rebekah were sitting on the bar and klaus was sitting on a chair infront of me with his legs up resting on another chair
With a glass of whiskey  in his hand looking at it boardly as stefan walks in.