Deal

I arrived at the Bording house and head straight towards Damons room.
I find him lying on his bed sweating. I rush over to him immediately. "Damon Damon hey I'm here OK I'm here." I say reassuring him. "Y/n."He says back in a whisper.

"Y/n take care of Stefan p -please yo- you need to make sure he'll be okay.
And I love you sexywolfie remember that and I am sorry for not allways being there or n-not being the nicest of people but you taught me what it was like to have a friend. A reason to be good you where there for me when no one else was you believed in me even when I didn't believein myself so thank you. " He says out of breath I know what he was doing he was saying good bye. Tears started to stream down my face. "I love you to Damon." I say and kiss his forehead.

Not long later elena apeard. We both sat with Damon only talking hear in there. But the fact was we were there and Damon knew that and that is all that he needed.

My phone rings and stefans name apeard. I go out in to the hallway and answer the phone.

Stefan: hey y/n I need you I think I might have a chance to save Damon but I need to talk with klaus to get a cure. So can you come with me please. I'll meet you at Rics

Y/n: I'm on my way.
I hang up the phone and make my way out of the boarding house knowing Damon had Elena to keep him company.

I arrived at Alarics apartment to find Stefan and Katherine there, klaus and Elijah weren't back yet. "Y/n thank god you are okay I got worried when you didn't come home I thought klaus or Elijah might have done something."
Stefan says as I walk over to him he pulls me into a hug. "I'm okay Steffy, when I got home you where at the funeral." I reassured him.
"You didn't turn last night." He says in a matter of fact tone. "No,I'm sorry i know it was stupid not to." I say knowing what I get like when I don't turn in a while. " y/n you haven't turned in the last 2 full moons you know that's not good for you."
Before I can respond Katherine pins me and Stefan to a wall.

"Klaus your back, look who Dicided to come for a visit." Katherine says as klaus and Elijah walk into the Apartment.  "You just keep popping up don't you, hello luv good to see you again." Klaus says softening his tone when talking to me. "I need your help for my brother." "Well what ever it is it's going to have to wait a tick you see I have an obligation to my brother that requires my amediant attention." Klaus says then walks away to grabs something. "You understand how important family is otherwise you wouldn't be hear my brother promised to reunited my with my own." " And so I shall."Klaus speaks to Elijah before stabing him in the chest with a dagger Elijah screams out in agony. "Shhhhh." Klaus mocks as he grabs ahold of Elijahs head. As his body falls to the ground.

Klaus vamp speeds towards Stefan and pons him against a wall. "Now what am I going to do with you." I was watching all this unfold from the couch. I knew I wouldn't be able to stop klaus from dagering Elijah and I am not stupid enough to anger him more than he is but if he hurts Stefan I will step in.

Klaus stabs Stefan in the stomach with a woden stake. I emediantly stand from my position on the couch watching them closely. "Do you feel that it's scraping against your heart the sliteist little movement and your dead." Klaus declared. "KLAUS!" I yell
He turns to face me still holding Stefan. "Let him go he just wants to help his brother." I demanded. "The witches said you had a cure just give me the cure and I'll do what ever you want." Stefan negotiated. Klaus still looking at me removed the stake from Stefan and put it on a bar and poured himself a cup of blood while saying. "Trouble is I don't know if you will be of any use to me now you're just shy of useless."