I'm sorry

Once I got back home I went up to my room pulling out my diary from it's hiding place and beginning to write in it.

Anger, anger is what I felt it boiling inside of me. I was angry at klaus after I left he had forced stefan to turn off his humanity then he left town.

I was so angry with him for doing that, because now I had lost my best friend, stefan look at me with no emotion whatsoever and is acting like a total dick, and it's so bloody frustrating I just want need my best friend back.

Today at school just made me angry when I saw steffan he was such a dick all because klaus fourced him to turn off his humanity
I just couldn't stand stafan and his remarks knowing he was becoming everything he tried so hard not to be again and to top it all off Rebekah had now joined the school aswell AND was living in the bording house under the same roff as me, me and Rebekah were not on the best of terms now because as she expects me to apologise for what I did to her on senior prank night and I refused saying I don't regret it because I was protecting stefan and I care more about him than I do most people.

~A.P

After my wee rant on my diary I get up off my bed putting my diary away and walking downstairs hearing the door bell ring when I got to the last step.

I walked to the door opening it finding no one there I looked around then look down finding a small box and a letter.

I picked them up walking back into my house going onto the kitchen sitting the small box on the counter and opening the letter.

Dear Audrey

I'm sorry my luv. I never ment to hurt you I was just upset with the thought of you betraying me I lost control and for that I am forever regrettably sorry to of caused you pain.

I now know because of stefan that you did not betray me as he told Me he had compelled you to forget about elena being alive.

As for stefan I know you two were close but I had to do what I had to do but I leave you with the promis I won't kill him or hurt him for the for see able future.

I am truly sorry luv, I hope you will one day forgive me.

~KLAUS

I read the note klaus but I still haven't forgiven klaus for what he had done to stefan, he had tried messaging and calling me but I had ignored them.

My gaze then flicked to the small box on the counter putting down the letter I lifted the box gently unwrapping the small bow on it then opening it.

A small gasp left my mouth when I saw a beautiful necklace with a moon on it one I remember my mother used to have well not remember more like saw in a photo of her when I was young .
(Pic at the top)

I debated whether or not I should put the necklace on or not but I eventually caved in and put it on.

Shortly after my phone rang klaus's name apeard on the screen I hesitate for a moment before picking up the phone and answering.

"Luv?" Klaus voice questions in slight shock I had actually picked up the phone.

"Yes." I said down the phone.

"I'm sorry luv I'm sorry please I'm so sorry u didn't mean to hurt you I swear mu- Audrey I'm so sorry" He said frantically down the phone sadness and regret filled his voice.

"I know you are nik, but we both know that's not the reson I mad" I said down the phone.

"I'm sorry about stefan but I need his alliance and to get at the doppelganger" He said to me.

"That's not an excuse Niklaus" I say to him sternly.

"I know but I am sorry I know you angry and upset with me for what I have done to stefan but I promise I won't hurt him." He said to me.

"Let him go Nik it's not fair to control him like that." I tell him

"I'll let him go when I get back ill stop the copulation. He said to me obediently.

"Good but that doesn'tmean I forgive you " I said to him.

"I know but I hope you will soon,I miss you." He murmured quietly down the phone and I knew that to be true especially because of our bond and I knew he would be going into rut soon and he would be clingy.

"I know even tho I am mad at you I do miss you too" I tell him knowing that altho I was mad at him I still felt that ping of sadness because he wasn't hear.

"Where are you?" I asked him curiously.

"I'm in Poland it's a breeding ground for wearwolves." He said to me his tone of voice changing to a happier tone.

"So you plan is working I take it" I say.
"Yeh I've got my army of Hybrids though I plan to add a few more." Klaus replied.

"Thank you." I blurted out to him.
"For what?" He asked me.
"The necklace thank you." I clarified for him.
"Your welcome." He said to me and I could already picture his smile.

I heard him whimper slightly in pain.
"Niklaus? What's wrong?" I asked concern lacing my voice.

"Nothing i-iim fine." He said but I didn't believe him. "Klaus." I said.

"I I have a headache." He mumbled quietly and I immediately knew what he ment. "You don't need to stop yourself klaus it's okay." I sooth him through the phone my voice changing.

"No no I don't want to be little now." He protests. "Okay darling calm down though its okay, how about you drink some water and go take a nap to help with your headache okay." I suggest to him the nikname rolls off my tongue.

"Okay ill take a nap" He agreed and I heard him move getting into his bed . "Can I call you when I wake up please?" He asked me in a shy voice.

" nik I am supposed to be mad at you but yes you can call me but that doesn't change anything I still haven't forgave you and I won't until stefan is free of your compulsion ." I say to him.

"I understand Thank you Nita " He said to me as I hears his voice going softer letting me know he was getting tierd and I smiled as I lent against the kitchen counter.

"Your welcome Nik." I said back to him liking the nikname he had used for me.

"Go to sleep little wolf I'll talk to you later." I said in a soft voice.

"Hmmm ni night." He said his voice sleepy. I smiled and waited a moment listening to his breathing even out letting me know that he had fell asleep then I hung up the phone.

I smile I have not forgave klaus sort of, if he keeps his word and let's stefan go once he's back in town then I will but if he doesn't then we will have an issue.

I placed my phone down and went to my fridge getting oj and making myself some food.

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick filler chapter should Audrey of forgiven klaus? Or do you think she was right to not forgive him yet?

Words-1283

Love F.S <3