Mates

We where In the car again on our way to Oaklehoma where klaus had his first lead. Klaus didn't talk much to me after I found out he was a little I think he was embarrassed I feel bad that wasn't my intention to embarrasse him I just want to help him.

I managed to find a book about the Originals and it had information about mine and klaus's bond.

Mates

There is no telling when klaus will meet his solmate or if he ever will. I made this bond for him because I didn't want him to be alone he is my son he needs someone to love I know finding out I lied about who his father really will hurt him I just hope he will find happiness with his mate.
His mate will be tied to his werewolf side. The bond starts when they first meet. They will feel a pull towards each other with the constant need to be around each other. They will be able to tell they are each others mate when they first meet and they will both have the solmate mark. The second stage is Marking. Marking is when klaus drinks her blood and she drinks his but it had to be strait from the wound not second hand it has to be from the wound to complete the Marking. After the Marking is completed klaus will go into heat and his mate will be able to sence it the first time he goes into heat it won't end until the bond is complete. After the bond I'd completed he will only go in rut once a month or two depends. Lastly I had a vision of the future I know klaus will be special, I know he will be what they call a little . He will slip a few times before he meats his mate but after meeting his mate his little side will become to hard for him to push away.
His mate because he is a little will feel encredably over protective over him. He will also become overly attached to his mate and very clingy towards her.

Wow okay, that gives me all the information I need, I Don't know how to react I can already feel the bond wanting to be around him and protective but this says those feelings will get stronger alot stronger. But klaus went After Stefans friends witch I don't really mind but i don't know them well I just hope he doesn't turn on Stefan and Damon or the other way around for that matter. I glance over at klaus to see him focusing on driving.

I can see it starting to get dark so I Dicided to go to sleep knowing we still have a long journey a head of us.

¤

¤

¤

¤

I woke up as we pull into a garage (gass Station) to get fule. " Stefan gose in to get some snacks and pay for the fuel. Klaus filled the car up then got back in the driver seat. He looks so tired.

"If you want I can drive for a bit while you sleep." I offered him as he turned his head to look at me.

"No I'm fine I'm not tired." He refused but yawned right after. He let out a huff knowing his own body betrayed him.

"Klaus you need sleep we are switching." I say my voice more demanding this time.

Reluctantly he got out the car and switched sides with me.

I am now in the drivers seat and when I look over at klaus He is already asleep with my blanket covering him. He must of been very tired just to stubborn to admit it.