scared

I freze in slight shock for a moment hearing the nikname it was the first time he had ever called me that the thought bringing a smile to my face as I looked down at a now sleeping klaus.

I smile kissing his forehead lifting him up into my arms.
"Mhhm" He stirs snuggling back up to me
"Shh sweet boy I'm just taking you up to bed." I say to him making him shake his head squinting his eyes open slightly.

"No hear please let's go 'way." He mumbled.
"Away from hear? Out of town for a bit?." I asked and he noded.
"Okay well let's go to my car okay and we will leave okay." I said leading him out side getting him into the passenger seat then getting myself into the drivers side.

Klaus looked over at me watching me.
"There we go." I say giving him a smile and he gave me a small sad smile in return.
"How about you take a nap and I'll wake you once we are at the hotel." I suggest to him.
"Otay." He murmured and i reached into the back seat pulling out my blanket placing it ontop of him making him snuggle into it.

Klaus's breathing gets heavy as he slept I glanced over at him making sure he was okay but I could tell he was having a nightmare luckily I was just pulling up to the hotel so I got out the car walking around to his side opening the door gently rubbing his cheek.
"Wake up little wolf we are hear." I said to him making him begin to stirr awake.
"Come on angle you can sleep once we are in the hotel okay." I said to him as he began to get out the car I take a hold of his hand walking over to the hotel reception to get a room.

Once I got the room card key I took a tierd klaus's hand and led him up the stairs towards our hotel room.
Opening the door klaus gose over to the bed immediately while I go to the bathroom getting a quick shower the putting on my underwear realising I had nothing to sleep in for tonight other than the homecoming dress and a bag of clothes in my car I had, stuck in a predicament I decide just sleep in my underwear not bothering to walk all the way back to the car.

Opening the bathroom door I don't see klaus a ping of panic washes over me "klaus? " I called out walking out of the bathroom scanning the room.
"Niklaus?" I called again hearing a quiet sob.

I start looking around the hotel room going to the other side of the bed checking behind the curtains still not finding him. "Niklaus?" I said again hearing another sob my attention gose towards the bed bending down looking under the bed finding a crying klaus laying there.

"Hey baby what you doing under there?" I asked him in a soft voice but he doesn't answer as he only begins to cry again then when I go to reach for him he flinched away going further under the bed.

"Heyy shh it's okay I won't hurt you little wolf I promise you." I try to eas his fears as I back up slightly waiting for him to come to me.

Half an hour gose by and he's still under the bed hiding in fear but he is closer than what he was before and his crying has eased to silent tears and small quiet sobs.
I watched him carefully as he rubs his eyes tiredly then shifted his gaze over to Me.

"Hmm mummy." He mumbled tears rolling down his eyes as he slowly reaches his arms out for me.

"Hi baby." I cooed at him pulling him carefully out from under the bed cradling him in my arms.
"It's okay baby mummy's got you." I mutter to him rubbing his cheek softly with the pads of my thumb as he rests his head on my chest.

He hiccups as his cries died down a bit one of his hands in his mouth slightly and the other holding onto the side of my bra in a death grip afraid to let go.

I stood up holding him close carrying him to the bed keeping him settled in my lap as I cover us both with the dovy.

"Sleep little wolf ill be right hear when you wake up" I told him placing a kiss to his fore head.

"Hmmm." he hummed snuggling himself closer to me.

__________
______________

A few hours if past bothered me and klaus now asleep until I heard the sound of crying again.

I blinked my tired eyes open rubbing them as I sat up in the dark room looking down at klaus who was crying.

"Klaus baby shh it's okay." I cooed at him lifting him off the bed into my arms then standing up with him in my arms.

"No no noohoo." He cries louder shaking his head. "No father pweas no nooo." He cries.

"Klaus heyy it's me okay mummy's hear baby Mikael is gone darling okay your safe now mummy's got you sweet boy." I say rubbing his cheek as I sway him gently.

"Mhm mummy." He said throug his cries as he rubbed his wet eyes looking at me.
"Yeh baby mummy's got you." I reassured him placing a kiss to his forehead.

"How about we go for a walk hm?" I asked klaus earning a small nod in return as he snuffles and rests his head on my shoulder.

It was only then I came to the realisation I was in fact only in my underwear and the spare clothes I keep in my car were still in my car.

"Okay little wolf in going to sit you on the bed while I put my dress back on" I tell klaus as I walk back over to the bed.

I sit klaus down and put my dress back on. Looking at klaus I put out my hand waiting for him to take it.

I walked back down to the car keeping a hold of klaus's hand opening the back doors I let klaus sit in the car as I get the spare clothes looking through them glad thete were joggers and a hoodie in there I could wear I held the bag and took klaus's hand with the other quickly going back to the hotel room klaus sits on the bed, I gave him some spare clothes aswell while I went in the bathroom keeping the door slightly open.

After I had changed I go out to se klaus sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me.

"Ready to go for a walk?" I asked him to witch he noded in response standing from the bed holding his hand out for me to take as we left the hotel room again.

I held klaus's hand tightly as we walked down the streets klaus staying very close to my side for comfort.

We didn't walk to far just enjoying the cool night air.

"Mummy?" I heard the familiar voice ask. "Yes little one?" I said looking over to klaus.
"I really like you can you be my mummy?" He asked me with a blush forming on his cheeks making me smile.

"Of course sweet boy" I said to him pulling him closer to kiss his temple.
"I'll keep you safe little wolf, I give you my word" I told him.

A/n
I know I know it's been ages since I last uploaded I'm sorry 😞
But I swear that authors curse is real about bad thing happening in their life like everyytime I say ill upload soon something bad happens and it's all just blah so I'm no longer going to say that until I definitely have a chapter written

I don't know my posting times as I have prelims that begin next week so will be focusing on them

Anyway thank you all for you patience I know this chapter was short I'll try make them longer but it will do as q small filler chapter for now I know it's not the best but  I hope you enjoyed

Words-1394

Love F.S <3