wolfie

Elijah stoped and we where In the middle of the woods. He put klaus down and his bones continued to break. Elijah turns to me and smiles. "Hey, I'm Elijah we haven't properly met yet." He introduced and extended his hand out towards me. "I'm y/n nice to meet you." I say excepting his hand but instead of shaking it Elijah brings it to his mouth and places a kiss on my knuckles.

We hear a growl from beside us and look to see a pure black wolf standing there. It had beautiful midnight black fur with gorgeous glowing Amber eyes. He was absolutely mesmerising.

We hear voices in the distance and the wolf looks to were the voices are coming from then back to us well his eyes where more focused on me. He then takes of following the voices.

"What am I to klaus?" I ask Elijah turning to face him. "I-I don't know what your talking about." He says avoid eycontact clearly lying. "He has a mark behind his ear I have the same mark. And he has been kinder towards me than he has to anyone else in this town and keeps saying he wants to keep me safe, I read a book a while ago about your family it mentioned something about that mark and your brother is it true?" I stated knowing he cannot deny anything. "Yes it is true, you are his mate or Solmate however you wish to put it, he has been looking for you for a thousand years." He says to me with a ghost of a smile on his face.

We hear a branch snap. Elijah and I turn to see the black wolf standing there with blood dripping down his chin. The wolf walks closer to me and sits by my feet. Elijah turns to me and says. "I need to go deal with the bodies can you stay here and watch him please." I Nod my head and he vamp speeds away. I walk over to a nearby tree and Sit with my back against the trunk of it. The wolf follows and rests its head upon my lap. I was shocked at first but then I gently pet Pet his head and scratch his ears. He leans closer into my hand enjoying the affection. "Hey wolfie." I say in a quiet voice. And he snuggled closer to me if that was even possible.

It had been a few hours of klaus in his wolf form he had killed any one we came across and had ran around for a bit enjoying being in his wolf form and Elijah stayed by my side when he wasn't cleaning up the body's and about half an hour a go he left to get me food and came back with a McDonald's I have a feeling we are gonna be friends.

"I thought you were a werewolf." Elijah says "I am." I respond "how come you haven't turned?" He asked " I am also part siphoner but I Don't like using my magic so I put it a way and because I an part siphoner I can change at will." I explain.

"Why did you put your magic away?" Elijah questions in curiosity. "It's um it's a long story let's just say my covers way of things weren't one me or my brother agreed on so after our parents died we ran until stefan saved me one day my brother was less fortunate." I say as a tear ran down my cheek.

After a minute of silence Elijah speaks up again "I'm sorry." And placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. We take a seat by a tree and wait for klaus to come back from his venture.

5 minits later he comes struting over to us. He lays in front of us with his head resting on my legs.

I feel my eyes getting heavy and I lead my head on Elijahs shoulder and slowly let my self slip away into the abis.

I awake the next day still at the same tree Elijah still by my side already awake and klaus in wolf form sleeping at with his head on my legs. I rubbed my eyes adjusting to the light.
I reliese I slept on Elijahs shoulder and turn to him " I'm sorry i-." I begin to apologise but he cuts me off. "It's quite alright." He says in a friendly tone.