XXX

We spent almost two months in America before we finally left for Europe. I was excited about being in Europe, because before this tour I had never been before. I was excited about getting to go see everything with Luke for once too, because the boys had time to go out in Europe.

    Luke swung our hands back and forth as we walked down the streets of London behind Ash and Cal. I could hear Michael talking to Andy and his camera as they walked next to Luke and I. Andy pointed the camera at us and I gave him a small smile before looking down at the ground to hide from the camera. Luke squeezed my hand when Andy was done filming us and I looked back at Luke.

    "Aren't you supposed to be here because of Mark," Luke whispered.

"I may have been asked by Mark to come with you guys, but I said yes because I wanted to be with you, not because he asked me to," I smiled.

"Don't lie, you're here for Calum," Luke laughed.

"You are absolutely correct," I giggled and turned around to grab both of Luke's hands while walking backwards. "I'm totally here because Cal's here and not because my boyfriend is here or anything. I'm actually here to hang out with Ashton, not even Calum."

"I knew it," Luke laughed and tugged on my hands so that I was pulled to him. Luke wrapped his arms around me before lifting me over his shoulder and continuing to walk.

"Luke!" I whined.

"Luke, what the hell are you doing to poor Aspen?" I heard Ashton call.

"Carrying her, duh," Luke called back.

"Luke, put her down," Cal joined in.

Luke huffed before setting me back down on my feet and taking my hand in his again. He pulled my hand to his lips and softly kissed my knuckles before going back to swinging our hands.

"You're such an idiot," I told him.

"But you love me, so it's okay," Luke grinned.

"I suppose I do love you."

"Hm, well, I love you more than anyone in the world, so I win."

"It's a competition now?"

"It's always been a competition, love." 

"Can you two stop being so gross, you're going to make me throw up," Calum yelled to us.

"Shut up, Calum," I yelled back and broke free from Luke to jump on Calum's back.

Ashton laughed at us as I clung to Calum's back and Luke whined about me leaving him. Calum spun us around so we were looking at Luke and walking backwards.

"I stole your girlfriend!" Cal taunted and Luke huffed.

"Don't worry, Luke, I'm just hanging out with Cal because he's the reason I agreed to go on tour, remember," I teased.

"Ha ha, very funny, now come back here," Luke whined.

"You're so needy," I laughed as I hopped off of Calum's back and joined Luke once again.

"I love you," Luke whispered as he held my hand.

"I love you most," I whispered back.

-

    I sat in a chair backstage scrolling through the comments on Luke's most recent instagram post as the boys were at soundcheck. Luke had posted a picture of the two of us in Paris and it was hard to ignore some of the comments about myself. There were some comments that were asking who I was and my name, but there were also some really nasty comments about my appearance and my relationship with Luke. Some people were accusing us of having a fake relationship, which shouldn't offend seeing as it did start off fake, but it wasn't anymore.