Epilogue

Four years Later

    The first thing to tip me off was that all four boys were way too excited on a Thursday night. Not to mention, Luke just seemed really nervous for some reason.

    The other thing that tipped me off was that Luke was taking me to a really nice restaurant on a Thursday night. Usually when we go on a date it's somewhere more low key and private, but he was very adamant about going somewhere nice tonight before we went back home.

    Calum helped me pick out my outfit for dinner and soon, Luke and I were sitting down at our fancy table.

    "Luke, what's up with you?" I asked as Luke's leg started bouncing up and down again.

    "Nothing, I'm just nervous about the album and stuff," Luke brushed me off.

    I knew he was lying to me, but I didn't say anything. If he didn't tell me now, he would later, that's how he was.

    Luke sucks at keeping secrets and lying to me, he's too much of a sucker.

    We made it through the entire dinner without Luke telling me what was wrong, and that was when I started to worry about him. He kept assuring me that everything was fine, but he still seemed very nervous, especially as we were driving to the place Calum told us to meet the rest of the band at.

    When we got there, I noticed that this place was just as nice as the restaurant Luke and I had just been at. There were pretty lights hung everywhere, and a small little circle carpet in the middle of everything.

    "Wow, why did Calum want to meet at such a nice location?" I asked as I did a slow circle to take in my surroundings.

    When I faced Luke again, he dropped down to his knee.

    "Luke, what the fuck are you doing?" I asked as tears started to form in my eyes.

    "Aspen Tae Miller," Luke started as he grabbed my hands. "I've been so lucky these past four years to get to spend every moment with you. From the moment I met you, I knew I wouldn't be able to stop myself from falling in love with you, and I was right. You've made me so happy and stuck by my side for everything. Aspen, I love you so much and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else," I couldn't stop the tears as they flowed down my cheeks.

    "Aspen, will you marry me?" Luke asked and pulled out a gorgeous ring.

    Through tears I nodded my head and whispered yes. Luke stood up and pulled me into a kiss just as fierce as the first one we shared, four years ago.

    Never in my life did I think that the jerk I spilled coffee on my first day at work would be the person I spend the rest of my life with, but here I was totally and completely in love with him.

    I, like Luke had just said, couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. I had found my place and my people, and Luke had found his way into my heart.

    I was bursting with joy as Luke slid the ring onto my finger, and pulled me into another earth shattering kiss. Our friends jumped out from the bushes and I was lifted into the air by an excited Calum, Michael and Ashton congratulating Luke.

    "How'd I do on keeping the secret," Calum asked as he set me down.

    "You did great, Callie," I told him. "Lukey, however, was very nervous all night."

    Calum and I both giggled at Luke as he wrapped his arm around me.

    "Callie wasn't the one proposing," Luke grumbled.

    "Awe, don't get upset Lukey," Calum teased.

    "Yeah Lukey," I mocked.

    Luke rolled his eyes at me before dipping his head down to steal another kiss from me.

    "I love you, Lu," I whispered into the kiss.

    "I love you, Aspen."