Chapter 22 - Yours

*Warning: This chapter has a semi-grafic sex scene!

Louis

I close and lock the door behind me and throw my keys on the table. I turn to Gracie and she's standing in front of the huge window facing the street with a sad look in her face. She looks so defeated. "You tired?"

Graces turns to me and gives me a small smile. "Not really, but I'd really like to take a hot bath."

"Okay, baby." I walk up to her and cup her face in my hands running my thumb over her cheek. "I know you're worried but Kiran is strong and she has you and Kyle and us now. I'm pretty sure Liam will do anything to help her heal. She'll be fine."

I slip my hands to her shoulders and kneed her tense muscles until she sighs. "I know I just hate that has to go through it at all." Gracie's skin is soft and warm and I love her small contented sighs. Her eyes are shut her long lashes resting on her cheeks. Then she moans when I move my hands lower and the atmosphere changes in an instant. My heart speeds up at the provocative sound and all of a sudden I just want to pin her to the wall and kiss her. Gracie feels the change too because she quickly opens her eyes and they're a dark desire filled blue. She stares at me and I know she can see the lust in my eyes. I want to ravage her pouty mouth and taste her incredible body but with the events of today I'm not sure thats appropriate. She's worried for her sister and all I can think about is getting her into my bed. I let my arms fall away from her enticing shoulders and take a deep breath to get my hormones under control.

"Let's get you to the bath and I'll order dinner so when you get out we can eat." Her blue eyes watch me intently and after a few seconds she turns and walks down the hallway. I breath deeply yet again and follow her into the hall. Gracie' already in my bedroom bath and I stay cautiously at the door. "If you need anything just shout and I'll come." She nods and then I'm out and shutting the door before I'm tempted to join her. I walk to the kitchen and grab my phone and see a text from Harry.

Going to Nando's with Kyle, Zayn, Leah and Avril. Want me to bring you something back?

I'm about to text back but I hear the water turn on and my mind wanders to the girl who's in there right now. An image of a beautifully naked Grace fills my thoughts. Water runs down her body and I hear myself groan. Jesus Christ. I fist my hands and try to think of something else but the image wont go away. All I see is her and its driving me crazy with lust. I feel the pressure against my fly increase and its all I can do to not run into that bathroom and have my way with her. I know I can't...I shouldn't. But my body seems to not be listening to me or well the me in my head. Its apparently listening to the one in my pants because before I know it I'm standing in my room in front of the bathroom door.

Kai

The water in the tub is hot and I feel every muscle in my body relax. I rest my head on the small pillow at the end of the tub and sigh frustratedly. My mind is swirling with too many things. Kiran is present at the moment with her returning nightmares but its Lou who grabs hold of most of my thoughts. I wanted Louis to do something about the heated way he was looking at me earlier. I was so sure he was going to kiss me but then he stepped back and my hope evaporated. I want him so badly my body aches with need every time he kisses me. It's like a fire igniting inside my body that refuses to be put out. I sigh closing my eyes and resting my head on the bathtub and try to relax. I hear the door open and shut. I open my eyes to find Louis staring at me from the door. His eyes are on fire and his chest rises and falls quickly. I place my hands on the edge of the tub and bend my leg so that my foot is resting flat on the tub. I push myself up being careful of my cast and stand up letting the water run down my body. Lou's eyes make their way down my body and the desire in him grow. He walks towards me slowly and when he's finally in front of me he reaches out and picks me up. After I'm safely out of the tub he carries me into his bedroom and places me on his bed.