Chapter 11 - He Knows

Kai

Oh. My. God. How could I have forgotten about the tattoo!? Ugh. I've had it for such a long time and I've never had to worry about who sees it. Damnit!

I could see it in his eyes. The recognition, the memories, the feelings. It was like a smack to the face. His eyes held so many emotions I found myself speechless. Thank god for Kiran, if not then I'd have had to explain it. Of course, he should know what it means. Those keys are the exact replica of the ones from the lock on the lunchbox we buried so many years ago. Not to mention the obvious L and G on them. Louis and Grace. My head is spinning as we walk to the front entrance of the building to meet up with Bryan. Ugh that guy is an arsehole. I honestly don't know why Kyle is with him he's mean and rude and a complete arse hat. You saw how she flinched while talking to him on the phone. He was no doubt yelling at her for not being there on time. They fight on the phone all the time and it gets pretty ugly. Kiran and I tell her to break up with him every time but she never listens. Its like she's...afraid or just blinded by love? Whatever it is I get a very bad feeling ever time she goes out with him. Kiran and Kyle go at it pretty badly sometimes both of them screaming at each other. Bryan is a very sore subject for them because Kiran absolutely hates him and so she's always making rude comments which anger Kyle. I dont like Bryan but Kiran is at a whole other level of dislike. Bryan also never tries to make Kiran or me for that matter like him. He just stares harshly at Kiran and blandly at me like he truly doesn't give a fuck.

I feel eyes on me and I know who they belong to but I'm too afraid of looking back and meeting his piercing eyes. I keep my gaze locked to the front where I can see Bryan standing all broad shoulders and fuck you attitude. His arms are crossed over his chest and he eyes Kyle and Harry warily who are talking quietly to each other. Kyle has a shy smile on her face her cheeks slightly flushed. Harry's whispering in her ear making her giggle softly that makes them seem intimate which causes Bryan to scowl and turn his brown eyes into black holes of fury. My stomach clenches at his expression knowing full well he's going to take it out on Kyle later. If only I could convince her of coming with us but I know I won't because I've tried before. Bryan shuffles from where he stands and Kyle immediately moves away from Harry and stares at the floor. Harry frowns at her sudden change in demeanor and looks up to find a scowling Bryan. Harry's green untrusting gaze takes him in completely and steps forward.

His eyes go cold and his face hardens when he holds out his hand. "You must be Bryan. I'm Harry Styles, I'm glad to finally meet you." Harry introduces himself with a fake sense of politeness. His smile falters when Bryan takes his sweet time to shake his hand. But he finally does only eyeing Harry without a word and then cutting his steel eyes back to Kyle.

"Kyle." He says sharply and she smiles nervously walking up to him.

"Hey babe, um so you uh met Harry but this is Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik. They're my co-workers and friends." She introduces all the lads who have tight smiles on their faces no doubt because of Bryan. The lads shake his hand and he nods every time. Bryan grips Kyle's hand tightly her small hand looking like its going to break soon.

"Hello to you to arsehole." Kiran says and Kyle sucks in a breath. I wait silently for Bryan's harsh comeback but he simply smirks clearly amused. "Kiran." He says and proceeds to take her in from her face all the way down to her heeled boot feet. His gaze is an admiring one that makes my stomach churn. Disgusting! He's practically taking her clothes off with his eyes. Kiran's amber eyes turn an almost brilliant gold full of fury. Liam who is next to Kiran scowls at Bryan looking quite murderous.

"We're leaving now." Bryan says curtly only to Kyle running his other hand along her arm then circling her waist possessively. Ugh he's always touching her like that. Like if she was his property.