Prologue - Dear Louis

Prologue

Dear Lou,

I know the probability that you're reading this is almost close to none but yet here I am writing it anyway. I guess you could say I feel the need to share with you the incredible news I have. I'm back in England! It's been been awhile but everything is just how I remembered it. Especially the park right next to my old house. It's still the same, I'd have thought at least that would have changed. It was the first place I visited when I arrived. Anyway Kiran, my best friend, and I sat on the swings and I had the most wonderful flashback. It was the day you said all you ever wanted to do was sing and I said I wanted to be your backup. Funny how things turn out huh?! You Louis Tomlinson are now a very famous member of One Direction. I guess I should have known you'd go far. When I first saw you on the X-Factor I thought I'd gone crazy. Turns out I hadn't it was really you. I tuned in week after week just to watch you and the guys sing. Mom, dad and Kiran would watch with me and we would vote every time. We were all so sad when you guys didn't win and I could see that you were too. I always knew you guys would stay together after the show even if you didn't win. You looked so happy with them and who wouldn't be. When I saw you with Harry and the others I always got a slight pinch of jealously which is ridiculous considering we lived on different continents.

The day I told you I was moving to Australia was horrible and the day I said goodbye was even worse. You said that boys didn't cry but I still remember the unshed tears in your eyes. I still wear the key around my neck. The one of two that opens our secret time capsule which we buried in the park. It seems like it was just yesterday that we dug a whole and buried your old lunch box but sadly it's been seven years. I wouldn't be surprised if you've forgotten me and the pact we made to dig up the time capsule in ten years. Although I do hope I'm not alone on that day.

I heard about Eleanor and I'm sorry, I could tell you loved her. I guess she just didn't appreciate what she had with you. I don't know her but I don't like her just because of what she did. She hurt you and I resent her for that even if she probably is a really nice person. Your dating life must be complicated while mine is none existent at the moment but enough about that.

Oh and I almost forgot, my mom says hi! She's unpacking right now. She was the one responsible for the move back to London. She didn't want to be alone and the only reason we went to Australia was because of dad's job. She wanted to be close to our family so now she and I and Kiran who's actually my adopted sister are in London. I really hope you read this. Anyway goodbye Louis, say hello to your mom for me.

Your old best friend,  Malakai Grace.

PS: Thank God you haven't let that big head of yours get even bigger!

------

Hey lovies! So this is a new story I've just started writing! I already know what's going to happen but that doesn't mean I will be uploading every day or every week! I have another story Maybe It Was Fate that I'm about to finish and until I do I won't be focussing on this one a hundred percent! Don't worry I will be updating soon! I really hope you guys like it! What do you think? Picture of Kai on the side!

Please comment and vote!

Love, Kamila <3