Chapter 2 - 1D at Nando's

Harry

Those girls had such beautiful voices. I hadn't heard voices that good in a while. It's no wonder they have all those fans, of course being strikingly beautiful helps too. I get in the car after Liam and then Louis is the last to get in. Liam takes out his mobile and dials Simon's number putting it on speaker. 

"Hello." Says the familiar voice coming from the speakers. 

"Hello Simon." We say in unison. We always manage to do that, it's rather freaky sometimes. 

"Hello there boys. How's the search going? Found your opening group yet?" 

We look at one another and nod in agreement. "That's why we were calling. Um, we want you to listen to a group that we think would be great. Ah, the only problem is that well we haven't met them or seen them live." Liam explains looking rather apprehensive.

"All right then where did you listen to them? "

"On Youtube. They have a channel with loads of subscribers. They're called The Keys." Niall jumps in enthusiastically. 

"On Youtube?" Simon says sounding skeptical. 

"Yes but Simon they are amazing!" Louis says persuasively. 

"Not to mention they have loads of fans." Zayn adds to help out. 

Simon is silent for a few seconds. "Alright I'll have a listen and get back to you."

"Okay good. Talk to you later then." I say before Simon hangs up. "You think he'll like them?" I ask looking at the lads. 

Niall smiles and nods. "Of course. What's not to like?"

----

We arrive at Nando's twenty minutes later. As we're entering Liam's phone rings and he answers it by himself this time. We all stop to stare at his facial expression. "Yes, of course. Alright then, see you Wednesday." He nods once again with a serious look on his face. He faces us and we wait for him to say something. 

"So?" I ask impatiently then Liam smiles and nods. 

"He really liked them. In fact he's going to try and contact them today for a meeting on Wednesday." Liam announces looking rather relieved. 

Niall grabs and shakes my shoulder. "That is amazing news!" 

In that moment a waitress appears. "Um, table for Mr. Horan?" She smiles revealing perfectly white teeth and a dimple. She has to be new because I've never seen her Nando's before yet she seems vaguely familiar. 

Niall smiles nodding. "That's us." She nods and tells us to follow her so we do. We reach the very back of the restaurant where we usually sit. 

The waitress turns to us and smiles her brown eyes crinkling at the sides. Those eyes look familiar but why? "Sam will be right with you." She says just as Sam walks to us. 

Sam is the manager and she's the one who always attends us. Sam says something to the waitress and nods. "Hey lads, how are you?!" The waitress gives us our menus and leaves. 

"Sam! We're good, you?" Niall asks the blue eyed blonde. We've always said Sam is the female version on Niall because of their similar hair and eyes plus she's just as nice as Niall. 

Sam smiles brightly and rest her hand on my shoulder. "I'm good really good. Now what do you want to drink?" 

Niall lifts his hand. "A coke for me." Louis, Liam and Zayn nod in agreement.