Chapter 24 - The Dream

Kai

My heart beats hard and I can feel the vibration of the music flowing through my body. The crowd screams wildly and sing along to the music. Kiran and Kyle stand next to me all dressed up looking stunning as ever. Avril and Leah are also backstage waiting and watching the show with us. The lads are on their last song of the day Fools Gold and they've been amazing! The arena is completely full of their fans an hopefully some of ours.

When Avril came to our dressing room an an hour ago and told us the concert was starting in a few minutes I swear I was going to die of nerves! It all came rushing to my head and all I could think was that something was going to happen or what if nobody liked us. Those thoughts were soon eradicated thanks to Louis. He came and got me from our room and told me everything was going to be okay and that people already love us. I relaxed a little and wished him a great show. Of course being Louis he winked and said they always had a great show. Cocky as ever that one. Louis kissed me went to the stage. I don't know what I'd do without his support. Actually with the support of everybody really. The lads, Avril and Leah have been there since the very beginning. I can't believe its been a month and a half since meeting them all. It feels like just yesterday I bumped into Louis in the hallway at Syco. That day changed everything in more ways than one. Our dreams was just at our reach, I was reunited with my best friend and now boyfriend and the girls and I have a new family. This last month has taught me that love is worth every bit of pain that comes with it. It's taught me that as long as you have your friends and family by your side you can overcome everything, that keeping secrets from your loved ones is wrong, that the only person keeping you from happiness is yourself. Now after it all my smile is big and bright because I couldn't have asked for more. My mom and aunt Beth are in the crowd watching the show, I have my best friends standing next to me and my boyfriend supporting me.

And speaking of boyfriends the bastard Brian is a no show. He called Kyle right before the lads took the stage and told her he wasn't coming because he never wanted her to be famous. Kyle was so discouraged but the girls and I were able to get her over it quickly. I mean this has been her dream forever. I wasn't going to let some fucker mess with that.

But I don't regret
Falling for your fool's gold

As the last words are sung the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. This is it. "Today has been truly amazing!" Liam says to the crowd.

"We want to thank all of you for coming out today!" Continues Harry.

Zayn walk to the front of the stage and smiles. The fans go crazy and I swear even I'm affected by it.  "Now these next performers are incredibly special to us." Oh God. This is it!

"These ladies have been working hard to fulfill their dream of performing for all of you today!" Niall says.

Louis smiles and glances in y my direction throwing me a wink. "And we're glad to finally say they will be joining us on our On the Road tour! We want your help in welcoming o the stage for the very first time...The Keys!" Louis point at where we're standing.

"Kai, Kiran and Kyle please come out!" Liam says as he walks towards us. The crowd screams as Kiran and Kyle walk out before me and Liam kisses Kiran's cheek as they pass each other. Kiran looks beautiful in her high waisted ripped jeans, cream colored crop top and studded high healed boots.

I start walking towards the stage but all of a sudden Louis is standing in front of me. He takes my crutches away and picks me up bridal style. I squeal and he just laughs happily. The crowd goes crazy! "I got you, love." Louis says throwing me a wink. Soon I'm being placed on the stool and given my guitar. "Love you, baby. Have fun!" Louis kisses me quickly before running off the stage.

I look to the crowd and I'm overwhelmed with emotion. I'm finally here. It's been a hell of a ride getting here and I know there is more to come. We still have world tour after all. "Hello everybody! As the lads just said we are The Keys and we're so excited to be here today!" Kyle says looking radiant her hair in loose waves.

Kiran stand beside me and grabs my hand in hers. "Being here in front of you all has been our dream forever and I'm glad you're a part of it!" Her smiles is bright and full os happiness. Seeing this happy is such relief and such a blessing. I've always worried about her but after her fainting spell and telling me her nightmares were back I've been extra worried. I find myself looking for any signs of grief. But looking at her know with her eyes shining I know she'll be okay.

I grab Kyle's hand and squeeze it. She turns to me and nods. "Now before we begin our first song we want to dedicate this performance to someone very special to us." I say feeling so many emotions. Happiness, grief, pride but most of all love.

"Unfortunately he couldn't be here with us today but we know he's with us in spirit." Kiran continues and I know what she's saying is true. He's been with us all along.

"So this is for you dad!" I say pointing towards the sky with a smile on my face. He would be so happy and proud. I start strumming the first cords of Feel Again and lose myself in the music and in my dream, our dream.

-----

Mis amores! This is the last chapter of the story! All thats left is the Epilogue which I'll be posting soon! That means that Harry and Kyle's story is almost here! I hope you've enjoyed the ride as much as I have. Thank you for reading!

Vote and comment!

Con amor, Camie ;)