Chapter 1 - The Keys

Five Months Later 

Kai

If only you saw what I can see,

You'll understand why I want you so desperately 

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

Oh oh,

"That's what makes you beautiful." I sing as the music comes to a stop and I smile at Kiran and Kyle. I turn back to the camera. "Thank you so much for watching guys. "

Kiran places her hands over the guitar mom and dad gave her two Christmas's ago. "Leave any requests in the comments if you want us to cover any specific song."

Kyle smiles brightly and pushes her ombre hair over her ears. "Thank you again and we'll be back next week. Love you guys! Please subscribe!" 

"You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram the links are below." I signal down with my finger. "Bye!" We say in unison as we wave. I turn off the camera and smile to the girls once again. "That was great you guys." 

Kiran and Kyle nod in agreement. "Let's upload it now." Kiran says with excitement. 

Kyle and I laugh at her. "Calm down there girl, we're on it." I say inserting the memory card of the camera into the computer. 

"What time is it?" Kyle asks searching for her phone. I swear that girl doesn't lose her head because it's attached to her body otherwise she'd be running around headless. 

I wave her phone in the air and she smiles. "Looking for this?" She nods and grabs it out of my hand. 

"Thank you." Kyle looks down and her eyes go big. "Shit! I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry up!" 

I furrow my brows and stare as she frantically looks for her purse. "What for?" Kiran asks just as curious as me. 

Kyle sticks her head under my bed. "For my job!" She says her voice muffled by the bed. 

Kiran and I look at each other surprised. "Since when do you have job?" I ask just as she smiles triumphantly. 

She grabs her purse from under a pillow. "Got it and since a few days ago. It's at Nando's so we'll be seeing each other. " She says to me as she gets up and opens the door. "Gotta go, see you guys later!" The door closes behind her. 

"Speaking of jobs did you finish uploading yet?" Kiran asks leaning in to see the computer screen. 

I chuckle to myself. This girl is so impatient. "Just about...and done!" I say and Kiran immediately takes out her mobile. This is her routine every time we upload. She tweets about it and Instagram's it as well. 

"Smile." Kiran says putting her head to mine and snapping a picture. She types away then lies down on the bed. 

My phone buzzes notifying me that kiranadeleEW mentioned me in a comment and another from Twitter. I turn off the computer and lay next to Kiran. 

I close my eyes suddenly very tired. After a few minutes Kiran speaks. "I miss him." I open them to look at Kiran whose staring back at me. Her amber eyes filled with sadness and longing.