> "Welcome to another Banter episode!" <

"Your smile could light up New York City after dark"Ugly Heart - G

Ugly Heart - G.R.L

><

I had to attend one more online class for the day and finish up an essay and then I'm about done.

I marked my attendance on an online site and began paying attention. Barely.

I tapped my pen on my IPad, I'm so lost. My phone dinged with a notification.

Messages -

Karl 🐭
Hi Y/N! I was wondering if you'd like to be apart of this video for this Youtuber I work under. :]
It's okay if you say no, I think it would be fun!

Y/N!!!!! ❤️
That sounds fun! Depending on when, I have a lot of free time after today

Karl 🐭
Great! I don't know much of the details but I'll give you that YouTuber's number
(Xxx-xxx-xxxx)

><

Y/N
Hey! This is Y/N, Karl directed me to you?

Xxx-xxx-xxxx
Hey! I'm MrBeast or Jimmy

Y/N
That's so cool, I've actually seen so many of your videos!

Jimmy 😧
Thank you so much, same goes to you! Have you decided if you wanted to?

Y/N
Yeah, I'm so down! I just need some details

Jimmy 😧
Yeah of course! It's probably going to happen in the next month or so, but basically...

><

I finally closed my laptop after finishing my essay. Is this really the path I want to take? I groan. I'm hungry, tired, and still recovering with hurt.

A knock comes from the other side of my door. "Hunny?" My mom calls out.

"Come in!" I happily greet her as she walks in.

"I made you some lunch or dinner now." She laughed lightly.

I wiped my eyes, I don't know if it's the stress or what.

"Thanks mom." I gratefully took the plate.

"Enjoy." She kissed the top of my forehead and walked out.

I shake with excitement as I take the first bite. I wiggle around as I savored it. It felt very empty without people talking. I usually ate my lunch with people on set and it was ALWAYS loud and busy, it felt really unusual.

I tap my foot, I can watch some YouTube. I don't really go on YouTube very much, I usually don't have the time or just run out of things to watch.

I scroll through my recommended as my eye gets caught on something. Banter, the thumbnail looked like Karl, exactly like him.

I clicked on the video because the title seemed interesting. "Banter: The Love Episode"

"Hey! Welcome back to another episode of Banter!" Karl introduced, "I'm still here with my co-hosts, Sapnap and George!"

They dug right into the different questions, talking about their personal experiences as well as talking about who they would want to conceive a child with?

"Karl has been ditching us lately for..." George said, out of the blue.

Karl giggled.

Sapnap looked confused, "Ohhh! It's about-" Sapnap stopped himself.

"Moving on.." Karl tried skipping over the topic.

"Karl!" George scolding, "Suffer the consequences you idiot."

Karl rolled his eyes, "You're just jealous!"

George eventually gave up and skipped over to mess with Sapnap. "Y'know Sapnap." George huffed, "You could've met Y/N."

"You just leaked!" Karl laughed into his chair.

Sapnap groaned, "George keeps rubbing it in my face!"

"Sapnap didn't want to join for that stream because he wanted to play valorant!" George scoffed, smirking.

"Shut up!" Sapnap whined.

George sung to show off, "Little baby Sapnap."

><

I giggled after finishing the video. I rubbed on my cheeks to stop them from hurting so much after laughing for so long. I opened up (Spotify/Apple music) and followed the podcast.

Twitter -

Y/N 💫 - @U/N
Oh god, I've officially became a banter enjoyer.
@karljacobs @sapnap @georgenotfound

Replies -

KarlJacobs >:)

User65 SAPNAP IS FR FANGIRLING

Sapnap tehe
^
User4 LMAO
User5 HES KICKING HIS FEET AND TWIRLING HIS HAIR

Georgenotfound BANTER NUMBER #1!!! GO LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW!!!
^
User78 mf is still advertising

User68 ty for doing charity work

User45 I'm so confused

User2816 what the fuck is banter

><

Filler! :)

GO FOLLOW AND LISTEN TO BANTER! Rate it 5 stars on Apple Music!

I've officially became an ad, for free too.. :,(

Have an amazing day!

~ 🥕