> "Luke?" <

"And I keep my side of the street cleanYou wouldn't know what I mean"Karma - Taylor Swift

You wouldn't know what I mean"
Karma - Taylor Swift

><

I looked through my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. When I came back to North Carolina, I didn't pack much. I rummaged through everything I left behind when I first moved to LA. Most of these don't even fit anymore or they're just way out of style.

I settled on a nice cardigan with some baggier jeans. I had cute little bunny socks on to match my excitement. Mrbeast videos were always so high in production value.

><

I nervously waited around for me Uber, I picked at my cuticles. I pretended to look busy on the Lock Screen of my phone and read every sign around me.

The realization of Luke not being with me in North Carolina hit hard while waiting for this Uber to arrive. He should've been here with me to see my parents, visit our favorite places, and come see the place we grew up in together. I wiped the tears I didn't realize had on my face, careful not to smudge my makeup. I opened up the camera app to show my eyes all puffy. Not again, I got places to be. This breakup will be the hardest for me to deal with, it's like I'm picking up my heart piece by piece again. So many years down the drain.

Your Uber is arriving now.

The notification scared me, "Holy fuck."

I looked around to see a tiny white car pull up, "Uber for Y/N?"

I nod, waiting for him to unlock the door.

><

I put in one side of my AirPods on to distract myself from all my worries. The breakup, what my life is going to become, is this my career path? I looked out the window as we pulled up to a big warehouse. What the fuck, this looks like a hostage situation.

I thanked the driver before walking up to the metal door as instructed. I knocked on it a few times for good measure as someone opened it for me.

"Oh my god! Y/N, I'm such a big fan!" The person squealed, "Come in, Jimmy should be on side A."

I returned her a smile before making my way over, totally not getting lost..

><

"What the fuck is this?"

"Nope. That is a bathroom."

"I AM SO SORRY."

"IM SO CONFUSED?"

"You're not Jimmy."

"This is a whole ass kitchen?!"