> "I Pinky Promise" <

"Honey, I belong with you and only you, babyOnly you, my girl, only you, babe (you)"Dark Red - Steve Lacy

Only you, my girl, only you, babe (you)"
Dark Red - Steve Lacy

><

I paced our apartment, the first time in years I've been back in Los Angeles. Tonight was premiere night, the night that will tell the world if I'm  talentless or have potential. The knock on the door stopped my train of thoughts.

"Hi, my love, are you ready." Karl asked, unlocking the door with his key, he went to go talk to the driver and made sure he was comfortable with the mass amount of fans that might pile outside the car. Karl and I were going to announce our relationship so we can finally show each other off at the premiere.

Remembering my last premiere still set off bad memories; but this time, the love of my life was right by my side.

"I think so." I tried calming my breathing.

Karl's face stayed stunned, "Oh my god, you're beautiful." He giggled, rushing to pepper my face in kisses.

I tried swatting him away with a big grin on my face, "You're going to get my makeup all over your face!" I laughed as he placed a final kiss on my lips.

"So you're saying I'm going to look as beautiful as you?" He posed to show off his face.

"I think you're already perfect." I plopped a kiss on his jaw.

"I'm not washing this off." He smiled proudly, a red lip mark brightly placed.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "You're going to drive everyone crazy, Jacobs." This reminded me about our announcement posts. My anxiety shot through the roof, my teeth biting onto my lips.

I grabbed my phone from my counter, opening Twitter. Karl leaned into my side, his hands went to my waist, "It's okay, you're okay." He whispered, chills went down my spine but left me satisfied.

I typed out a quick tweet and attached a picture before shutting my phone off completely. I gave Karl my phone to pocket since, my dress didn't have pockets and bringing a bag would ruin the outfit my stylist picked out for me.

"Come on, my love, the driver is waiting outside." He grabbed my hand and talked about the funny things that had happened while shooting the most recent MrBeast video to get my mind off everything.

><

TWITTER -

Y/N - @U/N
get a boyfriend, easy check ✔️

Y/N - @U/N get a boyfriend, easy check ✔️