> My Forever <

"Didn't they tell us, don't rush into things?Didn't you flash your green eyes at me?" Wonderland - Taylor Swift

Didn't you flash your green eyes at me?"
Wonderland - Taylor Swift

><

Tears welled up my eyes as I realized the distance between us. I decided to join Karl's stream as he did his nail painting stream for moral support.

"What color should I do?" He asked chat, but I knew he was talking to me.

"Purple, I think it looks cute on you." I was bold with my words, even when I knew we were trying to stay private. It was also the color of his shirt when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

><
Flashback -

"What are we doing here?" I asked as Karl led me into the snow. His nose and cheeks red from the freezing wind. Karl had come back to Switzerland months later to come visit me again, because I told him I felt lonely.

The hills behind us made the view breathtaking, I stood in awe.

I could hear him clear his throat, his feet shuffling and his rings tapping against each other.

"I just had a question to ask." He held both my hands, "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, beautiful, and truly the light in my life. Will you be girlfriend?"

I stifled out a laugh before connecting out lips for a cold but sweet kiss, "Of course I will."

I pulled back and saw Karl's confused puppy dog eyes. I giggled, "It's freezing." I rubbed my hands together to create warmth. He broke out into a grin before picking me up and running down the street.

"What are you doing?" I laughed loudly.

"My girl said she was cold, so anything for the pretty lady." He gave me a kiss on the cheek as he started slowing down. I hopped out of his arms before interlocking my fingers behind his neck, "Thank you, I love you."

"For the carrying part? I don't mind, seriously." His eyes stared softly into mine.

I shook my head, "For being in my life."

He leaned in to plant a kiss on my lips, "Always, I love you."

><

That was almost six months ago..

I had my camera on since he was sharing our discord video call to the stream. I would never in my life have thought to download discord. Karl's tongue poked out slightly as he concentrated on making his nails look neat. He smiled proudly as he presented his painted pointer finger.

I beamed, "It looks cute."

Pink dusted his cheeks as he hid behind his sweater paws, "Ah fuck, I smudged it." He groans before going to paint it again.

I looked over to his stream's chat to answer some questions since the title was: QNA AND NAIL PAINTING WITH (Y/N)!

TWITCH CHAT -

Q: When's the new movie coming out?
A: Soon! The trailer is out and I can't wait for you guys to see this!

Q: When are you moving back to the US?
A: When the movie comes out, still come things I have to get sorted. As well as the whole finding a house back in the US.

Q: Do you miss the US?
A: Everyday! I miss my family, my friends, my uhm boyfriend.

><

Karl's eyes widened before grinning, "Chat, I've met him before when I went over to Switzerland. He's so handsome, I'd steal him from Y/N."

I rolled my eyes before bursting out laughing, "You wish, he loves me too much."

TWITCH CHAT -

Q: IS IT ANYONE IN DTQK???
A: No, can we stop trying to guess who my boyfriend is! He doesn't like the internet. I don't know you, you don't know me. It's kind of weird, haha.

Karl nodded alongside, "He's awesome though, I know him very personally."

I stifle a laugh, "I can't wait to get back to the US."

Karl gasps in excitement as he shows off his finished nails. I cheer him on as he proudly posed with them.

"We're all waiting on the eyeliner stream next!" I whisper out.

"Shut up." Karl giggles, he waved a goodbye before his chat could spam about the eyeliner stream.

After double-checking everything was off, he bursted out laughing. "I think we played that off well!"

"Your ego is way too high!" I giggled, "My boyfriend can kick your ass!"

"He doesn't have to know.." His voice became more flirtatious. I clutched my stomach in pain from laughing too hard.

><

"Can you stay on with me tonight." His voice barely over a whisper. I tiredly nod, I was tightly wrapped in my blanket, fighting off sleep.

"Why don't you go to bed?" I yawn, noticing his fourth can of monster energy.

"I have some work to catch up on, go to sleep. I love you." He blows kisses through the screen.

I mumble a 'I love you too' before staring at him typing away at his computer.

"I want a cat." I whisper, feeling the sudden burst of energy.

He lets out a giggle, "What's the sudden interest?"

I shook my head, "I want to get one with you."

His smile lit up the entire screen, it could fill up the distance between us, "How about.. when you move to the US, you can move in with me and we can get a cat."

I thought about it for a moment, we've been dating for around six months. I sat up in my bed and Karl must have been distracted by the noise because he was staring right at me, "Karl, will you be the father of our potential cat child."

He laughs, "You are so cheesy, but yes."

I smile in appeasement before laying back down, I drifted to sleep as Karl hummed a song.

I want this to be my forever.

><

HI! 1-2 chapters left, don't know if I want to add a fight between Karl and Y/N before the finale.. but I promise you, the ending to this book will be cute! Maybe ;)

COMMENTS? THOUGHTS? PREDICTIONS?

Have a good day, get some rest and water!:)

~ 🥕