> PLUS ONE <

"Bound to fall in love" Bound 2 - Kanye West

Bound 2 - Kanye West

><

My house looked empty as I took a last walk through. The filming and editing was complete, the movie was ready to be released to theaters! I'm excited to get home, knowing my home will now be in the arms of Karl Jacobs, in North Carolina.

I breathed in my last of the Switzerland air before getting into the car. Armando looking particularly sad today, "I always want to stay professional, but I'm going to miss you Ms.[L/N]."

Tears prickled my own eyes, "I'll come visit, the first thing on my bucket list will be to come find you." I gave a big smile as tears slid down my cheeks.

"You'll have to come give me an invitation to the wedding with you and Mr. Jacobs." He laughed.

"Oh my god, Armando!" I giggled, "If he's the right one."

He simply smiled, "I wish for your happiness, health and wealth!"

My eyes lit up, "That reminded me.." He pulled up to the private entrance of the airport, we sat in silence as I dug through my carry on. I handed him a envelope, addressed to him and signed by me, "My number is on the side; if you need anything, or happen to be in the United States, give me a call."

He nodded, but I burst out crying. I never intended to get attached or even to miss Switzerland. Armando held open his arms as we shared a hug, "Ms. [L/N], you're going to miss your flight."

I laugh, drying up my tears, "Call me [Y/N], and don't forget to call if you need anything at all."

He beamed proudly, "Have a safe flight, Y/N."

I waved goodbye as I headed inside.

><

After finally getting on the plane, I received a text.

MESSAGES -

xxx-xxx-xxxx
hello. this is armando. i think you may have left a check in here by mistake, it's too much money.
*Y/N changed xxx-xxx-xxxx to Armando ❤️*

Ms. [Y/N]
nope! that's all for you, I hope you take of yourself and your family. feel free to reach out anytime.

Armando ❤️
I cannot possibly take this.

Ms. [Y/N]
please, i insist.

Armando ❤️
thank you so much, you don't know how much this is going to help me right now. Thank you, stay safe.
*Y/N liked the message*

><

I let out a sigh in relief; I could lie all I want, but I knew Armando wasn't in the best situation with the recent death of his beloved niece and his mother's hospital bills. I knew the love he had for his family and the pain he felt when his niece had been murdered in the UK and when his mother's sickness got worse. My heart truly goes out to him and I wish him nothing but the best. I left a hefty amount, it would help him for next few years.