> Friends <

"You know the ones who said I'd never find someone like you"Out of My League - Fitz and the Tantrums

Out of My League - Fitz and the Tantrums

><

FIRST PERSON*

I woke up to pounding on my door.

"N/N! Wake up!" Quackity sung from the crack under my door.

I groaned, my body rejecting the idea of getting out of bed. I walked over to my door, engulfed in the smell of cologne. I held back a gag, "What the hell are you wearing?" The scent was familiar.

"I don't know, I took it from one of the guys at the house." Quackity shrugged, happy that he didn't spend money.

I gave him a thumbs up, supporting him of his stealing habits. "Are you guys ready to go?"

I looked him up and down, "Yup!"

He took off his sweater to reveal a suit and tie, as the girls rushed over with dresses. I face planted, "I think you'll be more dressed up than my director who shows up in pajamas everyday."

I shrugged before leaving my room, ready to go with a hoodie and pajama pants.

They stared in shock before following me out, I would probably eat a little something at set.

I waved at my driver as he was right on time, pulling in the driveway.

"Good morning, Armando! This is Alex, Tina, Sylvee, and Hannah." I guested to the group behind me.

He nodded his head at them before stepping out to open the car door for them. I opened the passenger door and took a picture of the group, crossing out Armando's face.

TWITTER -

Y/N - @U/N
we got the band back together!
@quackity @hannahxxrose @TinaKitten @sylveemhm
*PICTURE INSERT*

REPLIES -

Sammie - @USER217
IS THE CROSSED OUT FACE KARL????
^
hey - @USER16
this is my type of delusional
^
Mack - @USER018
you guys are dumb asf, that's her driver

Tia - @USER123
OMG WHAT????

Quackity - @Quackity
I was forced
^
tina :D - @TinaKitten
YOU MADE US INVITE YOU???

><

We pulled up to the set which was already filled with camera crew.

I motioned them to follow me as I lazily walked over to the director, Yazmin.

"Hey Yaz! These are my friends, hope you don't mind them tagging along, they won't interfere." I smiled, taking my script from her hands.

"Oh, yeah of course! Although.. we could use a few extras." Yazmin tapped her chin, "How much are you looking for?"

Tina squealed, "I don't need money, this cool enough!"

"They're all big time streamers, they got money." I snorted.

"I want money!" Quackity jumped up and down.

Hannah pushed him back down, before smiling, "No worries, we can do it for free."

Yazmin nodded, she directed them to her co-director who figured out all the contracts for them and appointed them stylists.

"We're rolling in 30, just get ready." Yazmin motioned.

I walked off to my trailer seeing how happy they were to just be here. My stylist had already gotten ready for me, placing the makeup products and clothes in front of me.

><

I got out of my trailer feeling ready to embody my character.

MOVIE SCENES*

Quackity's scene was first, in which he chased me through the trees with the other actors.

We were both huffing and puffing after running for ten minutes. "I am a streamer, I can't do this." Quackity complained, his hand resting on his knees.

Tina's scene required her to be my guide, I was running from the government in this dystopian movie. Tina gave me food and water before disappearing, which left me no choice but to continue running as assassins ran after me. I know a little too much and I still have to pay for my crimes.

Hannah's scene required her to be one of the programmers in the city to find me, working right alongside the government. She eventually puts a tracker on me, that marks my every move.

Slyvee's scene required her to hold my hand and parkour our way through the trees and to the end of the city, where a wall blocked our path. They had been right on our tail, so Slyvee had to self-sacrifice as I ran off.

><

When we wrapped up filming for the day, Yazmin was so impressed. She wanted to sign some of them so badly, but she knew it would interfere with scheduling, budgeting, etc. I got changed and waited for Armando.

I saw the familiar car pull up, I pulled open the passenger door and melted into the seat.

"Long day?" He asked.

"Too long." I almost fell asleep.

My friends piled into the back, also ready to go to sleep.

"I never knew how hard you job was." Slyvee complained, her eyes heavy with sleep.

I could only laugh, I didn't have the energy in me to talk back.

By the time we got home, we all stumbled into the house and plopped ourselves on the couch. "I'm so tired." Tina rubbed her eyes.

As we started to fall asleep, piling on top of each other, Quackity's phone started ringing. We all groaned, "Hurry up and get it."

"It's a FaceTime call from Karl." Quackity's voice scratchy from sleep.

That seemed to have woken me up, "Pick up."

He shrugged before accepting.

FACETIME -

KARLOS
q. I miss her so much.

Everyone's eyes widened, looking at me.

Q
have you been drinking?

KARLOS
just a lil

Q
get some rest karl, then we'll talk.

><

Quackity hung up the phone, "He's.. uhm."

I gulped, "Fuck."

"You might want to talk to him." Tina nudged while her eyes still shut from her previous attempt to sleep.

"I will, I have to." I said, determined.

"You can do all that later, just shut up and go to sleep." Quackity groaned.

My head was on Slyvee's lap who was resting on Hannah's shoulder. I fell asleep, surrounded by the love from friends. I love them.

But something will always be missing.

><

Hello! I'm back! Short chapter just to move things along! The next chapter won't be out for a bit, I'm going to be busy:)

Next chapter: FaceTime call w/ ????

Thoughts? Predictions? Comments?

Have a great day! Drink some water!

~ 🥕