> Surprise! <

"I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how"The Story of Us - Taylor Swift

The Story of Us - Taylor Swift

><

THIRD PERSON -

It's been a few days since filming had started. Karl had seen the media post about her, showing immense support for her role. He had only been sulking and shooting for Mr. Beast videos. He had debated on buying a plane ticket to Switzerland but he knew she didn't want to see him.

He itched to talk to her, his finger merely taps away from the call button.

Karl groans into his pillow, he wanted to hold her in his arms and tell her he loved her.

Messages -

George
Hey Karl, can you join for a stream?

Karl
Sorry man don't think I can
Busy tonight

George
We both know that's not true
Stop sulking

Karl
What do you know

Karl scoffed from the other side of the conversation.

George
Karl you're being ridiculous
I wasn't suppose to tell you but Q, Tina, Hannah, and Sylvee went to visit her..
I'm guessing you weren't invited

Karl
oh
I wasn't but it's not like I care
we were never anything and I fucked it up, okay?
Now stop trying to rub it in my face.

><

Karl had been left on read by George, the older man had already been sick of his attitude ever since Florida.

As much as he could say he didn't care, a piece of his heart will always belong to her. The news hurt knowing his friends had made decisions to visit her as he nervously paced his room every day.

He wanted to be the one she ran to, not anyone else. It's not like he could do anything about it.

Messages -

N/N ❤️
you have problems, Jacobs

karl.
I know. I'm sorry

N/N ❤️
text me when you're stable

karl.
I swear I am. please

><

Karl was left on read again, even she could read through his deceptions of being perfectly fine.