> HOME? <

"Inside this place is warmOutside it starts to pour" Sweater Weather - The Neighourhood

Outside it starts to pour"
Sweater Weather - The Neighourhood

><

I had pulled an all nighter after trying to research both my options. Being away from home makes me sick to my stomach.

Everyone around me started stirring away, prepping for our trip to Disney. I put a happy smile before changing into a more optimistic outfit. I let out a shaky breath before adding on to something Tina had mentioned. Laughter filled our room as everyone adjusted from sleep.

><

Everyone was split into three cars, I had gotten stuck with Quackity, George, Slyvee and our designated driver, Dream.

Conversations were passed around trying to hype up the group.

"Are you guys ready to beat their asses at this challenge!?" Quackity shouted.

Everyone agreed loudly.

My eyebrow rose, "What challenge?"

Quackity made a slow turn to look at me, "Nobody told you?!"

I shook my head.

"Well, we're trying to see which group can get the most fan interactions!" Dream exclaimed, doing jazz hands.

"Is it not unfair for the other teams?" I questioned, taking a look around the car.

Quackity laughed, "We chose it out of a hat so they can't complain!" He held onto his beanie as he continued laughing.

We had slowly pulled up to the parking lot, spotting the other two groups. I had only ever gone to Disneyland, let's see which one is better.

I was given a magicband and we scanned in. I spotted Karl with another group, but decided not to bother him. I looked around trying to entertain myself as everyone split into their cliques. So much for trying to act extroverted.

A hand wrapped around my waist, "Hi!"

Familiar senses took over, "Hey Karl." I smiled into the hug.

"Come, we can at least hang out before we have to separate." He guided me to the group of people he was previously talking to. His hand still latched onto mines, the group gave us stares but he shrugged. Dream, Slyvee, George, Sapnap, and Hannah.

Sylvee had a playful smile on her face while nudging my side, "Ohh.."

I snorted, "Go away." I laughed trying to push her off of me as she made fun of me as I still held onto Karl's hand.

"Let's start the challenge, Sapnap is back from the bathroom." Quackity announced.

Everyone gave signs of approval. Karl spun to look at me and hugged me, "I'll see you later." I reciprocated the hug and nodded. I waved him off as I went to join my group.

&gt; Promises &lt; K.J On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara